CULT OF IGNORANCE

CULT OF IGNORANCE

A Story by mynameisyou
"

Because ignorance is easy

"

 

Why is there a cult of ignorance in the world?  Because ignorance is easy. And, there aren’t enough folks to become the change we seek.  This is a real pity because millions of men and women and even some young folk like yourself would love to see change in your lifetime, would love for this ignorance cult to lift, would love to see ignorance squashed.

Ignorance in Action�"Yes, You're Ignorant, too, is the first book of its kind to seek interaction with the reader, and to quote scripture from the Bible.  For God wants us to silence the ignorance of foolish people by doing what is right.

Our twenty-first-century world is descending into pandemonium, lies, fear, and hatred. War, genocide, violence, plagues, poverty, natural disasters- - all products of ignorance, and all these are commonplace in this new century, despite God’s will for man to live in peace and harmony.  

What are we going to do about this? What role do we choose to play? Do we withdraw and hope at least to live a satisfying private life? A life in obedience to God? For God doesn’t want us to be ignorant.  Or do we turn to one another and do what we can to birth a healthy future? If you've read this far, I'm hoping you've already chosen to be engaged, that you're someone who's ready to work with others to restore hope to the future. Someone who’s ready to help stomp out ignorance. There are millions of us out there in the world, and we truly welcome you joining us.

© 2012 mynameisyou


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
Added on June 8, 2012
Last Updated on June 8, 2012
Tags: a real pity, ies, fear, and hatred. War, genocide, violence, plagues, poverty, natural disasters

Author

mynameisyou
mynameisyou

Bear, DE



About
Well, that is a simple task, yet it is one without a simple answer. I am many things—and I am one thing. But I am not a thing that is just lying around idle, like a big stack of extra cash, or g.. more..

Writing