THIS MEANS COME AND GET IT! TRUTH OR MYTH?

THIS MEANS COME AND GET IT! TRUTH OR MYTH?

A Story by mynameisyou
"

Story describing men wearing their pants hanging off their behinds. And did this trend actually start in prison as reported?

"

I read that for all those who think it's nice to walk around with your pants below your butt… That this trend was born in the United States' Jails, where prisoners who were willing to have sex with other prisoners needed to invent a signal that would go unnoticed by the guards so they wouldn't suffer consequences.  So by partially showing their butts, they showed that they were available to be penetrated by other inmates.  Whether this announcement is true or not, YOUNG Men "If you want to join the cause for a better dressed and a more educated world, PULL THOSE PANTS UP!"

Parents if you want to join the cause for a better dressed child and a more educated world, Communicate With Your Children. 

It is a tragedy that so many of our kids are caught up in the Juvenile INJUSTICE System.  Did you know that  Minority Populations Are Incarcerated at Disproportionately Higher Rates than their Caucasian counterparts?  Whatever happened to society lifting young people up? Instead society is clearly pushing them down.  I'm done!!

Would love to hear your views!

 

 

© 2012 mynameisyou


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the way you express yourself and enjoy reading your work. You have packed a lot into this short piece and show that you are someone I want to read more of. What a mind you have! Good for you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


James E. Owens THERE WERE 3 MEN BEFORE SOMEBODY SNATCHED ONE ALREADY.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 18, 2012
Tags: this trend was born, sex with other prisoners, a more educated world

Author

mynameisyou
mynameisyou

Bear, DE



About
Well, that is a simple task, yet it is one without a simple answer. I am many things—and I am one thing. But I am not a thing that is just lying around idle, like a big stack of extra cash, or g.. more..

Writing