Leave me

Leave me

A Story by Janesy

I want to curl up like a ball and roll myself out to somewhere far, somewhere foreign. Where the sun never sets and the rain never stops. I want the wind to blow in my face, breathe around my neck and slap my hair into my eyes. I want to try peeping though the tangled strands. And cave in to the gift of sight eventually, to put on that hair band and to rub my eyes, hoping that my blurry vision would clear. I want to feel rain drops on my back and on my feet being taken to a whole new degree, to a point that it'll send a cold shiver up and down my spine. Thrill, in the least expensive form. And the sun, I'll let the sun take it's lead. I only want to climb a ladder that is high enough to get blinded by it's magnificent light and eventually, I want to melt away with its heat...

Tonight, my body is as cold as the foreign rain drops, but quite sadly, I do not see a sun.

© 2010 Janesy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very effective writing, Janesy. It sounds like a stark cry to feel, to no longer be numb and destitute.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

537 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 5, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2010

Author

Janesy
Janesy

Singapore



About
The more you know, the more you'll judge. more..

Writing
Clouds Clouds

A Poem by Janesy