how the werewolf was created

how the werewolf was created

A Story by mirui
"

A fiction story on how the werewolves were created.

"

  Jeremy klandan was very interested in wolves. He studied the skeletons of them, and loves to observe them in their packs. One night in the cold winter air, while Jeremy was observing a pack of rabid wolves, he wanted to get closer. He walked out of the bushes he was hiding in and walked over to the pack. The  wolves stopped what they were doing, and started to emit a low growl. Jeremy still walked foward fearlessly. One of the wolves came and sat right in front of Jeremy . Jeremy bent down, and extended his hand to stroke the fur of the wolf, but it bit him hard.

 A full moon was out, and Jeremy was laying there unconcious. Suddenly his body began to change. It became more hairy, it grew cat-like ears, and he grew longer and more vicous. When Jeremy awoke, he looked at himself.

 "What the?" He said, stunned.

 He then saw the wolves all around him, watching him. He jumped up out of fear. The wolves only howled. He then started to run. As he was running, he felt his hands hitting the ground as well. He looked down, and saw that he was running on all fours.

 "What is happening to me?" He yelled.

 When he got home, he immediately got out his dna scanner and scanned himself.

 [You have wolf dna]. the machine said.

  "That's not right," Jeremy yelled. He scanned his dna one more time.

 [You have wolf dna].

  Jeremy staggered to his couch, and started thinking about  what happened. He kept thinking until he fell asleep. When he woke up it was morning, and he was human.

 "Just a bad dream," he assumed.

 It was just a bad dream, that is, until the next full moon.

 

© 2009 mirui


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

its sssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool

Posted 15 Years Ago


I love it! Very imaginative!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 2, 2009

Author

mirui
mirui

Writing
Away Away

A Poem by mirui


Alone time Alone time

A Poem by mirui