The Place She Goes

The Place She Goes

A Poem by Jasmine
"

A story of a woman whom felt so lost after her relationship ended she took the wrong way out. Possible she felt it was her only way.

"
As she sat there, the smell of wax filled the dark room.. The candle light flickered. She looks down at the photo of when her soul was once whole. As her face begin to moisten ,With tears She closed her eye once again, Trying to go back in her mind. Trying not to go out of her mind For this place, she goes he was once there, there memory still linger's in this place she can feel his skin. She still can remember how his lips once tasted. In which this place, her soul was once whole. Because in this bitter reality he will never be her's again. In that reality she will never be whole again. So she shall go, go,and go to the place where he is still hers. Out there, in the cruel real world she feels she will forever be lost. The way that she shall forever be. Her face becomes dry, For she knew it was time. As the bottle fell and roll across the floor The tears evaporate As she closes her eyes slowly, she says to no one. "As for now I will forever remain In that place, I shall no longer be"
 . ........Lost.....

© 2016 Jasmine


Author's Note

Jasmine
This Is just a story. I wrote when I first started there maybe incorrect spelling/grammar. But I would still like your thoughts on the story alone how it made you feel. Could you picture what you was reading?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It's melancholic and effects a strong impression on the reader's mind... You have managed to pour the whole concept really well in less amount of words... The loneliness of the girl is definitely shows up in this write... Very well done frnd...

Sincerely
Dhiman

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

As always, very impressive, very visual, easily pictured it all. I think you have a wonderful gift for imagery, and it inspired me to try and be more descriptive as well.

Posted 7 Years Ago


It's melancholic and effects a strong impression on the reader's mind... You have managed to pour the whole concept really well in less amount of words... The loneliness of the girl is definitely shows up in this write... Very well done frnd...

Sincerely
Dhiman

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 26, 2016
Last Updated on June 3, 2016
Tags: marriage, love, cheating, Divorce, heartbreak, breakups, suicide, sadness, emotional, reviews, romance

Author

Jasmine
Jasmine

near that place over there, NC



About
Well I'm fairly new to writing. But I have always loved art, of every type. Basically why I am here writing, just wanting to be heard. Now about me well I am, what am I? Who am I? The question we a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lenny Lenny

A Poem by Marianne Rose


Here I Stand Here I Stand

A Poem by Jasmine