LOVE IS A UNIT OF FORCE

LOVE IS A UNIT OF FORCE

A Story by jazzymars
"

Love is a unit of force. It is either a question or not.

"


LOVE IS A UNIT OF FORCE

By: JAZZYMARS


In Physics we have learned that Force is equal to the product of the mass of an object and its acceleration. For free falling bodies we use gravity instead of acceleration. Dyne, Kilogram-force, Kip, Newton, Poundal, Pound-force and Ton-force are the units of forces. To define further, a force is something that causes a change in the motion of an object. It is a push or pull upon an object resulting from the object's interaction with another object or in other words it is any interaction that, when unopposed, will change the motion of an object.

How about love? Love can be defined as a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person. Love can change the motions or acts or emotions of one’s person towards another person or object. Others say, “Love can move a mountain” and sometimes they say that it can make you fall. That’s why we can’t help it when we fall in love. In Physics, it is the rule of a free falling body. When you fall, you fall.

That’s what we call gravity. I remember a quote from Albert Einstein that gravity has nothing to do with the people falling in love. He was referring to the constant gravity of the earth. What about the gravity of one person? Well, again in Physics, gravity is the force that attracts a body towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass. That’s it. Thus, each one of us possesses gravity. Now, if we talk about feelings, we call it gravitational emotion which is so far I believe we still don’t have numerical constants to measure the emotional gravity of one person according to his/her standard. But in the law of Physics the force or the weight of a body with a mass of 1 kilogram measures 9.81 Newton under earth’s gravitational standard, where the earth’s gravitational constant is equal to 9.81 meters per second squared.

Now we go directly to the question. Is love can be a unit of force? We can’t say but what if I’ll ask you like this. How much force do you feel for him/her? Or, what is the weight of your feeling for him/her? You can’t just say “90 pounds” but you would rather say “so much love”. For that we don’t have a numerical measurement of the force of your feeling towards another but you can describe the weight of it by using less, more, much, or too much and other words that we can use to. When you say “I love you”, then that is the normal measure. When you say “I love you more”, then the weight of your feeling of affection increases as his/her gravity attracts you. When it increases, we call it positive force, but if decreases, we call it negative force. So tell me, can Love be a unit of Force?  ### 

-/ jazzymars

 

                                                                                                    

© 2017 jazzymars


Author's Note

jazzymars
I hope you enjoy and comment about the essay. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Scents say that Love is all just chemical reaction, but that chemical reaction the scientist call love is actually the cause of LUST, which is NOT love. If their were no difference between lust and love then i think at some point every horny fifteen year old would cave in to their carnal instincts, and uh, i think we can all see how that ends... also, no offense to any fifteen year olds; stay cool, guys.

Anyway, my point is that science can't explain away love, and neither can physics, however Love is still very powerful, and very real.


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

jazzymars

6 Years Ago

Hahaha yours is CHEMISTRY.. mine is PHYSICS.. what else?.. It just says that LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTER.. read more
TheIlliteratePanda

6 Years Ago

Hmm...

It is a force, and i appreciate the parallels you've found between Love and ph.. read more
jazzymars

6 Years Ago

yes. that's the question the essay cannot conclude



Reviews

Scents say that Love is all just chemical reaction, but that chemical reaction the scientist call love is actually the cause of LUST, which is NOT love. If their were no difference between lust and love then i think at some point every horny fifteen year old would cave in to their carnal instincts, and uh, i think we can all see how that ends... also, no offense to any fifteen year olds; stay cool, guys.

Anyway, my point is that science can't explain away love, and neither can physics, however Love is still very powerful, and very real.


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

jazzymars

6 Years Ago

Hahaha yours is CHEMISTRY.. mine is PHYSICS.. what else?.. It just says that LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTER.. read more
TheIlliteratePanda

6 Years Ago

Hmm...

It is a force, and i appreciate the parallels you've found between Love and ph.. read more
jazzymars

6 Years Ago

yes. that's the question the essay cannot conclude
Wow. Logical and scientific analysis of love. Never thought I would ever find a piece like this. You've done a great job.
It's indeed a force that encapsulates two beings together. Either with same or with different intensities.
Love is, still, free of all the meausurements. No boundaries.
When I wrote a letter to my mother on her birthday. I did a similar thing.
I compared Avogadro's Number (in chemistry) with the love. That's another long story.
Your writing inspires me to publish it here too.
Well-done. Very nicely penned. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

jazzymars

6 Years Ago

Thanks. Can't wait to read your piece too. How can it be compared to 6.023 X 10to 23.. Well you don'.. read more
Ghania

6 Years Ago

Ha ha. Sure. I'll publish it soon. And the way I have explained the comparison will soon validate my.. read more
I love the way you relate love to force
Keep writing!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

jazzymars

6 Years Ago

thanks Jiya
Anyone who can add something to this, feel free please.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2017
Last Updated on August 12, 2017
Tags: LOVE, LOVE UNIT OF FORCE, FORCE

Author

jazzymars
jazzymars

San Fernando, 1, Philippines



About
Determined to Learn and Try everything. more..

Writing
RESTART RESTART

A Book by jazzymars