That Fatass

That Fatass

A Story by Joshua David Dary
"

A SLAM of humor, and some truth.

"
    It's time for that fatass to get off those cheeks of his, and get a real job. And maybe go on a diet while he's at it.

    You see, I think it's the most hideous thing in the world, when there's dudes like me out there, breaking our backs for 8 an hour, and there's these fat b*****s all up in the tallest towers, watching us break our backs for, say, WAY more than we get paid. I mean, come on....

    Ya know what? If you're gonna sit there, act like you're all cool and s**t, then at least LOOK like you're working. Y'all up there in your fancy suits, got them ties on, hell, we can even tell just looking at your fatass, that you're a fatass. Bring in some kinda indication you ain't all that bad. Or at least get off your jelly rolls, and lose them, damn.

    People piss me off. Especially fatasses. Lazy son-of-a-b*****s....Y'all should go and do some real work, amateurs. Work for a change, don't just sit and act like you're the pres.

© 2013 Joshua David Dary


Author's Note

Joshua David Dary
Critiques are very welcome. The grammar in this isn't SUPPOSED to me perfect...it's a part of the piece's voice.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Vote blue in 2014.,...........

Posted 9 Years Ago


I like this a lot. It is indeed funny and true.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 21, 2013
Last Updated on September 21, 2013
Tags: Fatass, Slam, Poetry