A to Z Challenge

A to Z Challenge

A Story by Joshua McNay
"

So I decided today to do a little challenge with this here post I am calling it the A to Z Challenge. It's simple, the basic premise is every sentence starts with a different letter from A to Z.

"

A to Z Challenge

Here We Go!

 

 

Another day in the books another entry in the annals of the internet. But what makes this one different than all of the others? Crazy as it sounds I am actually in a good mood as I write. Depending on how you look at my writing it is up an down, thankfully today it is up in direction. Everyone will have their own thoughts regarding my writing and that's fine. Frankly I write to express some level of creativity my regular life lacks in a sense. Grounded and concise most of my writing isn't but it is creative. How many people do you know, that can out of nowhere write the kind of madness I do from time to time? I can't be the only one who can rock creative episodes out of nowhere. Just because I can imagine a little person riding a dinosaur, chasing after a cow driving an ice cream truck? Keeping all the crazy stuff inside my noggin is a task unto itself. Let's remember I am not crazy just creative, a thin line perhaps but I am not fully there yet. My mind just tends to go places at the drop of a hat, usually with hilarious results. Now if I can make someone chuckle with some of the ramblings I produce, than I am pretty happy. Obviously sometimes it doesn't come across as adorable and funny as I would have hoped. Probably a product of trial and error, some things are stupidly hilarious (mole people from Mole-opolis yeah I am talking about you). Quietly I test these things in the lab that is my mind, with interesting results. Really if I am not saying or thinking something out there, I am probably asleep. Sometimes I wish I could calm the madness going on inside my head. To some extent I like the crazy things I think, it even inspired this. Usually I go in with no real direction, just a sprinkle of an idea. Very often it just becomes odd ramblings, rarely turns into something of value. While that is ok most of the time, I want people who swing by and read to have a good time. X-rays of my brain might one day reveal an enlarged imagination, but we wont get those for a long time. Zoo's are a great place to kill time while you wait for a brain X-ray.

 

 

Done!

Cohesive? Probably not but I will say each sentence starts with a different letter from A to Z and in order so as the challenge goes, good job imaginary person who challenged me to do this.

© 2015 Joshua McNay


Author's Note

Joshua McNay
Just for fun. Review if you like.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Witty and fun read, for the challenge, good job.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joshua McNay

6 Years Ago

Thanks I am happy you enjoyed it!
Awesome job , it was a fun and interesting read.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joshua McNay

6 Years Ago

Thanks, kind of nice to have a reason to share it again. Glad you enjoyed my ramblings.
Very clever. I had never thought about doing a fun challenge like this! The fact that you kept somewhat of a story, when you used the letters is impressive.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I enjoyed your rambling tremendously, Joshua. and you pulled it out brilliantly, says I.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joshua McNay

8 Years Ago

Haha thanks! I am glad someone enjoys my rambling. It was fun to write and glad you enjoyed reading .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 24, 2015
Last Updated on November 24, 2015

Author

Joshua McNay
Joshua McNay

Grand Junction, CO



About
I write about a Little Red Fox, I hope you enjoy his adventures as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by and as always thank you for reading! Featuring art by Emily Chan, be sure to check her work o.. more..

Writing
Therapy Therapy

A Poem by Joshua McNay