chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by jen


I stared at the window watching rain drops glide down the glass, waiting for my sister Emily to come pick me up. My brown hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail; my eyes red and puffy, and my face pale white and tear stained. 

These past few weeks had been an emotional roller-coaster for the both of us. It seemed unfair i know, but i couldn't help think it was harder for me than for her. I felt like there was a gaping hole in my chest were my heart was once whole. At least she had someone to hold her, to tell her everything was alright. 

I heard the sound of a car pull up outside and seconds later the sound of a key in the door.  I heard the door close behind her , then the sounds of footsteps on the stairs. until finally my door handle moved. she stood in the door way tears down her cheeks. 

I got up and ran to her, she held me tight and kissed my head. "ready to go" she whispered. I nodded grabbed my two suitcases and she grabbed my rucksacks. I took one last look at my bedroom and then shut the door behind me. 

we walked back down stairs to the living  room. "do you want a last look around?" she asked me. I shook my head.
 "no lets go, im ready" she nodded we walked out the front door and saw Em's husband Derek, waiting to help us with the bags.

" come on girls get in the car i can manage." he said gently rubbing my back. me and Emily sat in the back together, while Derek let us talk and sob he stayed quite. 

half way there i began to get tired i thought over and over about how it must have happened. I saw them all dressed up dad in his suite mom in a deep red dress her hair tied in a perfect bun. I saw them get into the black shiny Audi and join a main road. Then i saw the white van come speeding round the roundabout, heard mom scream and dad cuss. before the van rammed into them sending them into a death spin before getting hit buy another car. They died on impact. Thats what they told us- the police i was woken by them at three in the morning. They asked Emily to come round and they told us what had happened.All they had wanted to do was enjoy there 40th  anniversary.   
  

Thats why i was going to the airport to live with my uncle James in America. i hadn't seen him in over four years. James was a t.v presenter for Americas sports show called court  and field, it was even played over here in England too, but i didn't want to leave my old life behind just to start a new one, all over again.


© 2011 jen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on November 13, 2010
Last Updated on January 30, 2011
Tags: dark fantasy, romance, teen, teenagers, clay, Stephanie, magic, love, sad


Author

jen
jen

England, birmingham, United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is Jenny and im shy lol but when it comes to writing im so much different i love to write and read. Myspace Graphics - Online Dating Site I love the twilight saga and I wan.. more..

Writing
summer sun summer sun

A Book by jen


preface preface

A Chapter by jen


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by jen