She Loved Him After All

She Loved Him After All

A Story by Jen
"

An dangerous love story I wrote pretty quickly! Reviews would be greatly appreciated

"

As she heard the door close behind her she immediately looked at the kitchen. She had still not cleaned the small layer of dust on the countertop. She knew she was going to get it for that. She heard the heavy footsteps of him on the hardwood floor and looked down at her own appearance to see if she would live up to his high standards. She knew she was going to get it for that. As he walked into the kitchen she looked at the oven to see the incomplete meal. She was going to get it for that. As she started to see him she felt a large tear drop come from her once bright blue eyes. She was going to get it for that.

“Where’s dinner?” he shouted.

“Dear, I-I’m sorry. I had so much to do today with you know a-all of the other chores.”

“You think that’s a good enough excuse?”

“N-no I’m sorry, please don’t...”

Her plead was not answered as he swiftly slapped her across the face. She tried to gold in her pain and not have any reaction, which she learned to do quite well. He paced the room with frustration running from his face. At least he felt guilty. 

“I’m sorry I did that. I shouldn’t have. I love you,” he quietly said.

She took a deep breath and replied in the only way she knew how, “I love you too”

“How about we go upstairs and you could forgive me even more?” he slyly stated.

Her reply was her putting down her apron and following him up to their room. Similar situations happened everyday but it didn’t matter to her. She loved him after all. 

© 2013 Jen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on February 13, 2013
Tags: love, abuse, sad, depression

Author

Jen
Jen

Los Angeles, CA



About
Young writing hoping to get some opinions more..

Writing
Oceans Final Kiss Oceans Final Kiss

A Story by Jen