The Other Side

The Other Side

A Story by jenna

I question who I am as a person endlessly. I pride myself on being empathetic and compassionate towards others but the other side of me scares me. The other side of me doesn’t know what love is. It is consumed with anger towards my life and others in it. A person can say the simplest sentence and it puts me into a rage. The other side of me has no on and off button where I can control my anger. The other side of me is selfish and inconsiderate. She thinks of herself and that everyone around her isn’t at her standards. The other me is impatient. When someone takes too long to explain things or has an opposite view of her, she shuts them out. She becomes enraged because only her opinion matters. So, as I pride myself on self understanding and love for others, the other side doesn’t believe in it and doesn’t know how to act upon it. Am I a good person or does the other side disguise herself as one?

© 2018 jenna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really love this. We have a different side of us. Some people like only like one side of us. But we everyone should like all sides of us.

Posted 6 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rye
I think everyone has an opinion and everyone should be heard, I like what you had to say. nicely done

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 5, 2018
Last Updated on January 5, 2018

Author

jenna
jenna

NY



About
Just venting about my life and feelings. Whenever I feel terrible about myself, instead of doing something I regret- I turn to writing. I hope you enjoy more..

Writing
Regrets Regrets

A Poem by jenna


Positivity Positivity

A Poem by jenna