Angel

Angel

A Story by jenna

She had a glow that radiated through her body. Almost like the untouched snowfall as the sun rises. As she lay, she had an aura of grace and elegance- one that represented her ultimate acceptance to leave this world for another. One would never expect by gazing at her- that she was broken. The universe had failed her when she’d given so much kindness and compassion to all she’d encountered. From begging to some type of higher power to give her strength to be that one in a million miracle, anguish fills her heart, being reminded that she’ll never watch her daughter walk down the aisle. She’ll never grow old with the love her life, and she’ll never meet her grandchildren. She lays here, serene and eloquent, as her soul is elsewhere trying to find her next home. Her family sits flushed with confusion and distress from the lack of explanation of how things deteriorated, just as quickly as hope had been created. Not only hours before the bombshell, the one who loved her family, raised her children, and held them when they were sad and hurt, had been eating and perceiving her environment as she spread love, weak and fragile as she was. Whatever higher power exists, deceives you by giving you hope only to destroy it. It creates heartache and yearning to have what is now gone. Now, she lay here cold yet so poised and beautiful. As we walk this earth, she is learning the secret that the universe hides from those still living.

© 2018 jenna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rye
heart tugging lovely write. enjoyed

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 5, 2018
Last Updated on January 5, 2018

Author

jenna
jenna

NY



About
Just venting about my life and feelings. Whenever I feel terrible about myself, instead of doing something I regret- I turn to writing. I hope you enjoy more..

Writing
Regrets Regrets

A Poem by jenna


Positivity Positivity

A Poem by jenna