Key's To Heaven's Door Step!

Key's To Heaven's Door Step!

A Story by jennifer little
"

this short storie is about these three girls who went on an adventure and found heaven's door step keys and entered to heaven's gates .....

"

         

      Key's To Heaven's Door Step .

 

 

    There once was this girl called Jessa. She was a very bright and smart girl. One day she was traveling through the woods on a journey. On the way she met up with her friends Kayla and Minka. They decided to follow her. As they kept on walking they saw many birds and trees. Jessa stopped and said," Hey look over there. There is a baby deer lying down in the shade over there." She pulled out her camera and took some pictures. It was a wonderful thing.

 

   They kept on walking and walking. Then Kayla said," hey can we take a break please? Can we have a drink and a snack"? Jessa said," Yes ok let's relax up here a little more I see a rock we can sit on." So they all walked up to the rock. They all sat down. Jessa pulled out the drink and food. They were getting ready to eat Kayla said," wait I see something. It's really shinny." She pulled it from behind the rock it was a golden sward. Jessa was shocked. They all ate their food and drank their water. Then when they were done they left and kept on going on their journey with the sward they found. They walked further at least a half of a mile and minka saw something else shinny. She went to the tree where it was and it was a silver shield. She picked it up and said,"Hey look it's a shield." They didn't think anything of it. They all just kept on walking. Jessa stopped and said," wait what’s going on here? First we find a golden sward, then a shield, and now this. There's got to be something going on here." But they just took off and started the journey again. As they things started getting clearer. The woods stated disapearing.They had walked at least three miles. Jessa said," Where are we? I think we should take a rest set up the tents here and relax until tomorrow."

 

  They started setting up the tents and getting ready to relax. But Kayla saw something lying over by the trees where there was a little river. She went over to it and it was an old rugged cross and a bible next to each other. She called Jessa over there and said," Hey look it's an old rugged cross and a bible. They were lying next to each other “Minka walked over to see what was going on, and all of a sudden there was a bright light that shinned and a stair way had appeared. Jessa started walking up it. She said," Come on you guy's let's check it out." So Kayla followed and then did Minka. When they got to the top there was a really really bright light. It was a guy and they couldn't see his face. They all said," Where are we?" The guy answered you’re in heaven. You found three Key's to heaven and the fourth thing was my cross and a Bible. Want to learn more come this way." So they followed.

  

 

   This is the gates of Heaven. I am the one you worship and my father God. I am the one who died for your sins, and shed my blood because I loved you. Here is my blood and here is my body, but first you must believe and then you can take it. You must wash away your sins first. The we will taketh of my body and blood. "

Now Jessa do you believe? Do you want to love me? Do you want to know me more? “Jessa said," yes yes I do but how do I believe? “Do you want to wash away your sins?" She said," yes yes I do.

  

 

   God said," ok you may pass now."

    Now for Kayla she did the something. Minka she didn't believe what she was seeing. She said," This isn't real this can’t happen. How can this be?"

God said," This is real and you shall not pass you must go now. Disappear."

  SO Minka left she was angry. She wanted to be with her friends, but she wasn't allowed to. She had to be Left Behind.

 

 

 

        The End,

 

 

 

  By: Jennifer Little

 

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
this is a storie that i wrote i'm actully writing a teen's storie book the first storie is called Love and Fairy Tails ! the story once told but i'm writing this one out the Key's to Heavens door step ! i thought that this one would be easier to write out and people might like this one a lot so i am putting this one fist .......


i fixed all spelling and grammer errors so hope u can understand it better

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have a solid start to your story read it again out loud, and as you read it begin to let your words paint the back drop and forward images. Your story needs a little more depth. Things that you picture in your mind need filtered back into this story. For us to see. (I’m guilty of that as well) Jen, great start and to a wonderful tale that I enjoyed.

Posted 11 Years Ago


i know that it needs to be reviewed and proof read just wanted to put it up here to see what people think i think it's a pretty good storie

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well, this is pretty good.. It needs to be proof-read and polished, but you have a good idea here. I love the way these girls found the "keys to Heaven"...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on February 24, 2012
Tags: julie stanley

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing