The Story Once Told !!!! !

The Story Once Told !!!! !

A Story by jennifer little
"

it goes along with the other storie i wrote Key's to HEavens door step i only put one each because im turning it into either a storie book or a storie books with differnt stories in it

"

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

        LOVE, FAIRY TAILS!

 

The story once told,

 

        Once upon a time there was this girl named Julian. She loved to hang out and have fun. She was a quiet person. Didn't like to talk unless someone talked to her. She loved going on adventures, and nature walks. She also loved all kinds of animals. Her hair was blond she died it black, She had blue eyes, and she was overweight.

 

     Julian had a goal in life, and that was to graduate from high school and go to college to work with animals, but she was getting sick of school. She wanted to quit and just stays home. But one thing is that she didn't want to give up because she knew that she could be successful in life, but she wanted to just give up quit and throw her dreams down the drain. She always wished that she could be just the perfect person in life. But that wasn't working out to well. The one thing that Julian wanted in life is to meet the perfect guy Mr. Right.

 

    Then one day Julian and her two friends decided to hang out and go party. All of a sudden Julian’s Friends, Kelsey, and Tipi said," Hey Julian do you want to hang out."

Julian said," yeah Shure."

Then when Julian went outside she seen Kelsey, Tipi, and also Andrew. Kelsey and TIpi thought it would be a good idea to hook Julian, and Andrew up. Now Julian was seventeen, and Andrew was older. He was like twenty-five. Andrew and Julian went to the park where the beach was. They took the kids to the park and they walked around on the beach. At first Julian really didn't like, Andrew but after a while she got use to him and started to like him more, and more. Every weekend she would go off to his house and stay there. She loved him a whole lot. They got to know each other more, and more. Andrew, Julian got along a whole lot. They loved each other. Also they loved music, doing fun stuff like to work. They had a lot in common.

One day out of nowhere when Andrew, Julian was walking along the beach out popped a beautiful fish. This fish was huge. It had one eye; it was blue, purple, and also green. The fish was huge. It had one eye; it was blue, purple, and also green. The fish could talk. His name was Bob. Bob looked at Julian, and Andrew and said," Hi how are you? My name is Bob."

Julian looked at Bob and said," wow did you just talk to me?"

   Bob said," Heck yes I just talked to you. What you just think that fish can't talk. Well think again. They can talk."

    Andrew was shocked. Julian didn't know what to say. They just kept on walking along the beach, and they kept seeing more and weirder things. There were a whole lot of birds that was all different kind of colors. There was dog’s, cat's all kinds of animals running around all happy, and they all had different color’s. Andrew, and Julian, couldn't believe what they we're seeing.

It started to get dark so Andrew, Julian, and the kids left. They all went over to Andrews’s house. When they all got home there was a knock at the door, it was Andrew's friend's Tom, and Andy. So Andrew let them in. They all went down stairs and decided to jam. Tom was singing, Andy was on the drums, and Andrew was playing his guitar. Julian was just sitting down stairs listening to them. Then the dog started barking so Julian went upstairs to see who was here. She went to the door and there was Kelsey, Tipie, and Sasha. Well then Kelsey, and Tipie stayed upstairs, and Julian and Sasha went down stairs. They all had fun that night. Tom and Sasha decided that they wanted to go out for a joy ride. SO Tom, Sasha, Kelsey, and Andrew went out for a joy ride. Andrew, Andy, and Julian stayed there.

 

 

  Now it was midnight and everyone was gone. Andrew and Julian just sat down watching TV the test of the night. They heard something, So Julian went out into the kitchen and it was the dog, Bowwow the dog was just lying down. She turned black, green, and purple. Julian said," Ugh Andrew something is wrong with Bowwow." So Andrew came out there. He looked at Bowwow and said," Bowwow what happened to you? My precious little girl. Did you get into all the paint?"

   Bowwow looked at Andrew and said," No I didn’t. I always change colors. I'm not a dog that just sits around all day long and stares at my owner wanting food, and being spoiled. I’m a dog that isn't made for being a pet."

 

   Andrew looked at Julian and said," did Bowwow just talk to me or am I tripping?"

 

   Julian said," ugh ugh ugh yeah Bowwow did just talk to you."

 

   Bowwow looked up at Andrew, and Julian and said," Ugh are you guy's stupid or something. Hello i did talk to you. You’re not Tripping. I'm actually talking to you like an actual human Duh."

  Then Julian and Andrew went off to bed. They slept through the rest of the night until there was a really loud knock on the door. Andrew went down stairs to see who it it was and it was Tom. Tom said," Ugh Andrew is it ok if I crash her tonight? Please?"

  Andrew said, “Shure I guess you can, but as long as you don’t bother me because I’m trying to sleep."

   Six o’clock rolled by and Julian and Andrew woke up. They went down stairs and made some coffee. Tom was sleeping still. Then all of a sudden knock at the door it was Andy, and his little brother Trevor.  The kids were sleeping still, and so was Tom. Andy saw Tom laying down so he decided to jump on him. Tom got mad at Andy. Trevor, Andrew, and Julian thought that it was funny that Andy did that to Tom; But Tom was so skinny Andy hurt him really bad, Hurt his rib. Tom couldn't move.

 

     Then after all this happened, Bowwow came up to Tom and started licking his rib. Then after that Bowwow said," Now how do you feel. "

  Tom said," what .Ugh Andrew did your dog just talk to me or am I Tripping?"

Andrew said," No you’re no Tripping the dog did just talk to you. "

 

   Then on New Year’s night Trevor,Andy,JoeJoe , and the other Andy also was there , Jess , and her two sisters was there to , But Jess had to go back home on January third 2010 . She lived in North Carolina. She loved it there. She also loves it in the Upper Peninsula. On New Year’s everyone got messed up. Jess didn't drink or anything. She stayed sober. Andrew let Andy, Jess, and Sasha stay the night. Everyone had fun.

 

   Now we all know that Trevor and Sasha were going out.”MMMMM But after New Year’s everything went wrong they broke up."

 

   Then so on with life things moved on. People barley came over and Julian was now older and so was Andrew. Mackenzie came back into the picture, she came to visit with her kids from Florida, and then go back in a month, but then she ended up contracting cancer, but life went on. She lived for a good whole year in a half after having her surgery.  She died in 2011. Everyone felt bad for her and well then things happened. Julian's life was much happier, and same with Andrew. They had a wonderful Christmas, and things were going smoothly. For once in a life time things was normal again. Julian started having dreams of Mackenzie and having weird dreams of her and having a lot of them ... But this is how the story ends hope you enjoyed it.

 

 

 

  THE END,

 

  BY JENNIFER LITTLE

 

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
a Love, and Fairy tales !!!!
it goes along with the other storie i wrote Key's to HEavens door step
i only put one each because im turning it into either a storie book or a storie books with differnt stories in it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really enjoyed reading this... Loved the creative writing you do... Well done!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this... I loved the creative part of your writing... Well done!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is cute. I like thepart about the fish; I wish you had done more descriptions of the animals Julian and Andrew saw on the beach.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 24, 2012
Last Updated on February 24, 2012

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing