The evil is upon us part two !!!!

The evil is upon us part two !!!!

A Story by jennifer little
"

well this is part two of the last one told you i can take a dream turn it into many things many dreams many stories to come now.

"

   The evil is upon us part two!!!

    Now we all know that Jen fought the devil with gods powers and won, “but, now what happens after all of this?”

  Jen, Alex, Allyssea, and Haven were brought back together again.

“But,” It wasn’t all over yet. “

Jen still had powers wonderful powers for what was coming next. 

  Jen had soon found out what she thought was over wasn’t.

There was much much worse. There were Demons, Angels, The Anti-Christ, the Devil, and Lucifer, and also Jesus, and God.

All the bad demons tried taking over the earth again.” But, Jen, God, Jesus, and the Angels weren’t going to allow it.”

   It was good vs. Evil. The Devil tried gathering as much people as he could to fight against good and God. God, Jesus, and Jen tried gathering all the people they could to fight Evil and bad.

    Now it was time to fight and if the Devil lost all the people that followed him was doomed to Hell.

 

    Time to fight. It was a horrible site blood, death everywhere. “But guess what God, and Jen won the battle victory to the world. The Devil and his followers went to the pits of Hell. Burning flames.

 

                           The end,

 

 

By: Jennifer little

 

 

 

 

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
well this is part two of the last one told you i can take a dream turn it into many things many dreams many stories to come now i dont always remeber my dreams only sertain ones expecially the ones that is horor i wake up i write them down hope you get what i am getting at and some dreams i cant remember and some i can the good ones i wish i could remember good .. but just seems to be mostly horor dreams i remeber the most ,,, mabey ill get a dream tonight and i can remember it when i wake up hopely so i can write about it .....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I had dreams like this too. Very cool, good job.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Niiice Jen! Good versus Bad and Good kicked the a*s of the bad! I have to say, it's like the end of the world, and you're chosen to fight with the top good leaders in this case the leaders being God and Jesus. Nicely written, and I'm off to review others ! XD

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on March 3, 2012

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..