Dooms day in Reading High school part three!!!!

Dooms day in Reading High school part three!!!!

A Story by jennifer little
"

well this is part three hope you enjoy it .. tell me what you think

"

   Dooms Day in Reading High School Part Three!!!!

    Now we know that everyone was trapped in the school with little food they had and drink supplies, plus the water fountains.” But”. Guess what as soon as the dinosaur world transformed they couldn’t run water to take showers and drink water. All they had left was some pops, drinkables and food but they couldn’t warm it up because there was no electricity and no water. Roxanne and Jen were worried about Jessabell. But to soon find out she was the reason why all this happened. She turned the world, and she was now mean really mean as that. Jessabell is the one who started it all the killing off the people and turning the world into dinosaurs and caveman, and cavewomen. Jen, Roxanne didn’t know that at all. It was terror and fright going on. “But soon or later down the line all the people in the school have to get used to living in caves and eating whatever they can find. Also to live like caveman, and cavewomen. Roxanne, and Jen should have gotten rid of that baby dinosaur and killed it and none of this would have happened.

 

   The end,

 

   BY: Jennifer little

 

 

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
hello there i made a third storie i hope you enjoy it .. tell me what you think ...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Makes for and interesting story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


An interesting plot twist, well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting how the one baby dinosaur has brought all this hectic happenings to the world in this dream/story. Interesting.

Posted 12 Years Ago


nice story

Posted 12 Years Ago


One mistake can turn the world upside down right? lol I enjoyed this story, and people turning into cavemen/women does seem scary. I mean, zombie versus cave person? I would choose zombie in a heartbeat lol. I loved this, nice right jen? XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


I thought this was funny--especially the last line.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on March 3, 2012

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing