dreamer's books,

dreamer's books,

A Story by jennifer little
"

well this is another one of my dreams had 4 of them straight in a row they kinda connected together..

"

     My dreams

By: Jennifer little

Dream had on 3-3-12

I had 4 dreams in a row kind of connected!!!!

 

Dreamer’s books,

 

       I went to the doctor for my thumb they ended up giving five shots. Five different ones saying that I was ill and I wasn’t ill at all. They gave me a shot in my stomach, arms, forehead, and legs. Then me and my boyfriend left it was creepy and weird.

     I was in school again. School buses were picking us up, me and the kids. But I kept saying I was sick. I didn’t want to go to school then I was walking the kids to the school bus. Then a whole bunch of kids. They were carrying snacks. We all almost missed the bus. There was a bus that was dropping off kids and a bus to pick up kids and the kids almost missed the bus. Haven went to Republic Michigamme School with the bus driver Vicky. Allyssea went to Aspen Ridge School. That was the two buses for both schools. Then I went over to tine’s house and she was pregnant. I visited with her then something weird happened we all ended up in the world of sand people who survived by drinking the lakes water. “But they turned mean they wanted to fight the humans and kill them I was the only one left. The only way you could kill them was with this certain rock and I had that certain rock I almost killed the chief witch was a girl. I had her hanging out the window and said,” I will kill you. Then something happened she was chasing me trying to kill me. I was running in this house from room to room. Nowhere to hide. Then it was a blur.

        I was in this store with a friend and I was telling her to tell people that I was having a baby shower. I was telling people I was having a baby. I told my friends and told my friend to go let them people know about it. I was picking out chips and other stuff. Everyone was happy for me. Joyful noise was herd.

 

      I had a dream after that dream that I was walking down stairs and I caught Billy, Coco, and Hilltop smoking cigarettes and I caught them putting them out trying to hide them. I went to tell my boyfriend and told him that I just caught your son and his friends smoking.

 

 

     The end,

By: Jennifer little

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
tell me what you think /....should i turn each one into a actual story .. let me know should i keep on going for each of the dreams out of all 4 of them

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You kidding me? Rude reveiws? Geez, mean people these days ( I hate them). Anyway, you're kinda inspiring me to write my own dream book here jen lol. Problem is, two seconds after I bolt from my bed, the dream leaves my head . Hmm,... lemme see which one I think you should turn into a full blown story....
Maybe the baby one, cause I swear I had a similar dream and it's wierd cuz I was twelve when I had the dream (lmao). I bet from that dream, you can make it all funny, or serious or any way you like. I already know a few ideas.
Otherwise, nice dream work and NICE rememebring all the dreams like I can't do! ;D

Posted 12 Years Ago


im sick of rude reviews you going to be rude then dont leave a review you going to be nice then leave a review

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on March 3, 2012

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing