dooms day in reading high school part five!!

dooms day in reading high school part five!!

A Story by jennifer little
"

i know it's short but i got the part six i'm typing it out right now ....

"

Dooms day in Reading High school Part Five !!!

 

 

Now the last one we new that all the teachers died. The students all lived in caves. They all new a way around the dinosaurs. They were smart and new they wouldn’t get eaten. Months, and months pasted by. Everyone started to act crazy, and started acting like real caveman and cave women, “but the only good thing was that they could still talk. The dinosaurs didn’t like people at all. They wanted all the humans dead.”But”, To soon find out something bad was going to happen. Something terrible. Something horribly wrong. IT was a terrible site. People started to run off and hide. It was so frightening. Guess what it was. It was Vampires, and Zombies. They were taking over the dinosaur world.

 

 

THE END,

 

BY:Jennifer Little

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
well this is part five let me know what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well Dinosaurs, mixed with Vampires, and Zombies, what a dream/story and imagination. Again the grammar... but this is a different story I do like it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hopefully I read part four, but oh my gosh! Dinosaurs and now two more species taking over? Well this was exciting XD! Nice write Jen :3 well then, I'm off to go read the next part

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2012
Last Updated on March 12, 2012

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing