A dream of my old house in Hillsdale mi!!!!

A dream of my old house in Hillsdale mi!!!!

A Poem by jennifer little
"

Well this is a dream i had on 3-17-12 all that is in it was my dream the whole dream hope you like it .;...

"

Dream I had on 3-17-12


Dream of my old house in Hillsdale Mi,




I had a dream,

A dream that I was at my old house in hillsdale Mi,

With my boyfriend and a bunch of other people,

I didn't know what to think,

We were having lots of fun,

I seen my old cat kasie,

My orange and white cat,

He was scared,

I was chasing him up the stairs trying to get him,

And then finally I caught him,

I held him tight,

I was petting him and he new who it was,

He was happy to see me again,

We were all exploring the house ,

Hanging out and having so much fun.



The End,


BY:Jennifer Little

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
well this is just another dream agian i had got some more to post let me know what you think ......

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, I thought this was a poem. Yeah, it sounds more like a dream or journal entry. Pretty cool.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very cool.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very nice dream :))

Posted 11 Years Ago


I bet it was great to see your old house, whether it was in a dream.
Great job! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
xx
A charming dream! Smaller animals tend to shy away from me, but I'm still an avid animal lover. :)

I'll just give you a brief run down of the little things I saw that you might want to look at and perhaps edit if you think it's necessary. Sorry if it's too brief, but I know that writers enjoy hashing out the details themselves, and I'm sure you're no exception! :)

In line two, I think you forgot to capitalize [H]illsdale? And I suppose if you wanted to get into the technical details, you could put a comma after the city name, between Hillsdale and MI. And since names are capitalized, you could capitalize [K]asie as well.

This one's a little grammatical slip - line six. In keeping with the dominant tense of this poem you wrote, you might want to tweak "seen" to "saw," so that the sentence is "I [saw] my old cat, Kasie."

There's one more little typo in line twelve. I think you meant to type "knew" instead of new, as in "I was petting him and he [k]new who it was."

Again, charming dream! My dreams are often a bit too strange to really put into words, but it must be very satisfying to be able to recount the peacefulness and contentedness you felt when waking from this particular dream - keep writing! :)

-Mina

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting dream. I have dreams about this apartment I use to live in and am usually in the back porch and the porch starts to fall apart with me in it. I can't stand that!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Awesome dream! I wish mine were so vivid and wonderful..

Posted 12 Years Ago


what a beautiful dream...

Posted 12 Years Ago


awwwwwwww....

what a happy write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think its a really sweet dream you turned into a poem quite nicely.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

951 Views
30 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 20, 2012
Last Updated on March 20, 2012

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..