Back Stories

Back Stories

A Chapter by JeremyJohnston
"

This is what could happen to start a nuclear apocalypse

"
   This is the story of a young man who grew up in a savage land that used to be prosperous. There was a ongoing three-way conflict going on between the North American/ European Alliance, African/Middle Eastern League, and the Asian Empire. This all started in little Israel. An all out attack by Iraq left Israel in ruins. The U.S. then took action, and dropped a bomb on Baghdad, the capital of Iraq. The Middle East took action the rest forming a tight alliance, and Africa, with then similar views, joined in. This took rise to The United States retaliating by forming close alliances with Europe, Mexico and Canada. Asia made note of this and pulled its countries together to form the Empire, all under mostly Russian control. Oh, and by the way, Russia was literally split in half. The part in Europe is under European control and the part in Asia is under Asian control. The three-way war lasted for a ten years before the U.S. decided to end it. The North American/ European Alliance dropped bombs on all major cities of the opposing alliances. The countries left then sent bombs at us. This is where the story begins.


© 2011 JeremyJohnston


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on November 4, 2011
Last Updated on November 6, 2011
Tags: Nuclear, Apocalypse, Bomb


Author

JeremyJohnston
JeremyJohnston

Poplarville, MS



About
Well, I'm 15, am a sophomore in Poplarville High, and play football as a Strong Safety and Middle Linebacker. I like to write about the end of the world. It's sort of a hypothetical thing to see wh.. more..

Writing