Pot of Gold

Pot of Gold

A Poem by Jesse Hayworth

Everyone searches for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I have come to the realization that we have all been trusting the wrong treasure map. The pot of gold is at the beggining of the rainbow, the starting point. The pot of gold is inside everyone. The secret is finding and channeling all your abilities toward a common goal. The ultimate goal of being rich and/or stress free. Thus, finding the pot of gold. In reality, everyone can accomplish this with a little help (which is sometimes needed, but always appreciated) and the right tools. The pot of gold IS you. And being happy and stress free will project the beautiful rainbow. Which will never end and will live on even after you are gone. The happy memory of you will forever be remembered.

© 2014 Jesse Hayworth


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful. Just wonderful. I have marked this as a favorite. Such a fresh perspective on life. And so true.
Write on!
lissalovesyou:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

431 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 2, 2013
Last Updated on April 19, 2014

Author

Jesse Hayworth
Jesse Hayworth

Woodstock, GA



About
I have always enjoyed poetry and thought I might give it a try. Let me know what ya'll think. more..

Writing