Computer crash

Computer crash

A Poem by jesserose99
"

thoughts while my computer hiccuped

"

Computer crash

forced me to hash

and brown thoughts in my mind


I scrambled things

and brought forth strings

attached to my inside


Like where does all that space go

that exists in my third eye

does it take me to a far off place

time travel when I die


Or maybe when Im dreaming

coasting above the ground

does the space between my pupils

make sure Im not lost but I am found


So I toasted my ponderings

while the computer fixed by wondering

a mind floating constantly

trying to find the space between my eyes

© 2016 jesserose99


Author's Note

jesserose99
I have a journal I write everything in I took a picture of for this poem. thank heavens!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is one problem with technology Jesse, it can leave you without any warning....That is why i try to keep at least my writings on my diary....I know how terrible it can be to loose important documents and datas....Im speechless, you always come up with our daily life's elements in your poetry....Greatly written.....Full rating.....Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!.......

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

jesserose99

8 Years Ago

i know, what would we do if it all went kaput! who knows. thank you my friend!



Reviews

Lol, one would hope the computer crashed more often; the latter pastime being more suitable =)

Posted 7 Years Ago


I loved this poem. I love the pondering..... the third eye the depth of our beings and the search for its expanse. Thanks for sharing and I will read more of your creations. Blessings El

Posted 7 Years Ago


No matter how far technology goes, a notebook and a pen will always be writers' best companions. They are like those friends that you know would never abandon you!
I really enjoyed this poem. Thank you for sharing it with us and keep on writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


jesserose99

8 Years Ago

thanks again for stopping by
Computer crashes make me hash too! Great poem jesserose! Very enjoyable.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I like the cadences here. The way the thoughts bounce along.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cute use of breakfast item words in this one. The third eye.....so many believe in that. When the computer stops working, the world seems to stop. Lydi**

Posted 8 Years Ago


Effective glow incorporated here, especially in ‘brown thoughts’ and your ride on the current. Almost like a song, scatterbrained and massaged in parts.,. and too, a documenting of something debugged and redressed.

New computers are nice and easy to deal with.

Synapses scrambled, irregular associations seem some veiled, ghostly theme by midverse.

Something about the third section conflicts a little with the aforesaid, almost as if the the gradation of them emblems alter what’s initially hinted at. two-bit yawp really though.

Our minds are really big computers.

I like this poem of yours.

Fourth section rounds things off pretty well with the ocular epiphany.

Lurching to the wrap, the rivet of its wording starts to oscillate with almost pardon and texture, back and forth between aforementioned and subsequent lines.,., and you end in laconic midriff.


Posted 8 Years Ago


code for the puter crash at breakfast ? I love this anti tech stuff. your minds eye shall always guide you ,
even when you crash !

bill

Posted 8 Years Ago


Enjoyed the poem. I've been with computers from the very beginning. It's amazing how dependent we are to this machine of plastic and silicon. It has become an extension of our lives and to our minds. I keep a notebook with me all the time. I'm constantly taking notes.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I print out all my stuff so that I have a copy. Clever poem with a warning for all!

Posted 8 Years Ago


jesserose99

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind review!

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1403 Views
24 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 10, 2016
Last Updated on January 10, 2016

Author

jesserose99
jesserose99

lakewood, CO



About
I am a tarot reader and numerologist, who loves to write poetry. I also write songs and love to sing and play guitar. I love art too, so clearly I just have a passion for creativity. Also love my dog.. more..

Writing
roads roads

A Poem by jesserose99



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..