Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by jumbie's #1 fan
"

hey it's been a while. here is the next chapter in Christine's life. enjoy and review

"

Chapter 6

 

            Christine was in her room. At home. She was home. It was dark. There weren’t any lights on. She tried to flick on her bedroom light, but without success. She opened the door. The hallway was dark. Christine walked down it, to Jess’ room. Cautiously, she opened the door. Still dark, except for the bit of moonlight shining through the blinds. Christine could see a figure lying on the bed, but didn’t know what it was. As she crept closer, the figure came into view. It was Jess’ body, mangled from the car accident. Her once-beautiful face was bruised, her flawless skin cut up from the glass. Christine clapped her hand to her mouth, to hush the horrified scream that shot its way up her throat. She backed up against the wall, not tearing her eyes away from Jess. Something was coming out of her. Though it was dark, Christine could make out an even darker figure spewing forth out of Jess’ body. It was like a dark shadow from a movie. But this wasn’t a movie. Christine darted out the door and slammed it, knowing she needed to get away from the shadow. She ran further down the hall to her parents room. Opening the door, through the darkness, Christine saw what she feared. Her mother’s body, lying in the bed, very much like Jess was. Then the shadow came out. Scared to death,  Christine ran out that room and down to the guest room, knowing she would be safe there. She flung open the door and shut it quickly so the dark figure wouldn’t get her. Luckily, the bed was empty, so she walked over to hide under the covers. “Ow,” she said irritably as she tripped and fell to the ground. “Ew, what is this?” she complained as she fell in a warm, sticky puddle. It was like she fell into a creamy soup. It was all over her arms. She couldn’t see much, but looked to see what she tripped over. Her eyes fell on what appeared to be her father. Then this substance must be…She screamed at the top of her lungs, scrambling to her feet as something grabbed her ankle. It was Evan.

            “Christine,” he whispered. “Hurry, it’s coming.  Don’t let it get you.”

            “What is it Dad?” Christine asked, frightened.

            “It’s evil. He’s coming for you baby,” Evan whispered again.

            “Dad, I don’t understand! How can I get away?”

            “Run, to the Tower. You’ll be safe there,” he said.

            “Dad, what tower?” He wasn’t making any sense.

            “Tower,” he repeated. “Go, it’s coming.”

            “What do you mean?” Christine asked impatiently. She gasped as she saw Evan’s body slowly dissolve into nothing. The darkness consumed him. Christine tore out of the room, knowing the darkness was chasing her. Running back down the hallway, she decided to go down the stairs. Christine looked behind her, but the shadows were gone. Her heartbeat calmed. Her feet slowed as she made her way down the dark staircase. I’ve got to find a way out, she thought. She reached the bottle, only to feel pinpricks under her feet. What is this? She wondered. Christine gasped as she realized it was thousands of shards of glass. To be more specific, that same bottle  Helen threw at Christine a week before she went into the coma. She couldn’t run across it because it would shred her feet, so she was forced to step across it meticulously, enduring each painful step.

            As she walked, Christine noticed one door. She entered it, hoping to find a way out, only to find out she was in the bathroom.  Weird, this is my bathroom. That would be upstairs. Christine looked around. At least, I think it is. But where is all my stuff?  The bathroom was empty. All her shampoos, even her toothbrush was gone. There was no garbage, only one solitary item on the counter. Christine realized what it was. Her razor blade. It glittered in the bathroom light. “No more,”  Christine said. “I’m done with that.” She turned back to the door to escape the prison she was in. The door wouldn’t open. She pulled with all her might, but it wouldn’t budge. When Christine turned back around to the razor. It was closer. “Ow!” She felt sharp pain in her left  arm. She glanced at it and noticed her scars. They were bright red, the blood dripping out of her arm. The dark figures were swarming around her, drowning her in their darkness. Christine could faintly see a hand reaching out for her, more than likely her father, but she couldn’t reach it. Down, down into the darkness.

            Christine’s eyes shot open. That dream seemed so real. She reached over to her bedside table and took a bottle of water off it. That was scary.  She looked at the clock on the wall. Almost dawn. She tried to clear her brain and settled back into a heavy, peaceful sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Christine slept until one. No one had come into her room to give her some unwanted medicine. Well, if no one has to do anything, than why am I in this hellhole? She was frustrated. Even though she didn’t have anywhere left to go, being stuck in the hospital was like being in a prison. Or mental ward. Maybe that’s where I need to be, she thought sarcastically. She heard a knock on the door.

            “Christine, I promised you we’d talk about your scars,” Dr. Hamilton said as he opened the door.

            “Fine,” she muttered. “I was up anyway.”

            He sat in the chair in the corner of the room. “So, Christine, I’ve gotta ask you, what’s going on? Why are you cutting yourself?”

            Christine stared at him. “Well, obviously I have a lot going on.” She turned away. “Plus, it’s normal for teens to do it. What can I say? I’m depressed.”

            Dr. Hamilton nodded. “Yes, I understand. With the death of  your family, I know that’s hard on you. But Christine, I wanted to ask you about that guy that was here yesterday.”

            She looked at him. “David? He’s my ex-boyfriend. We broke up two… three months ago. Ever since then we’ve been on and off.”

            “Is he the…uh…father of your baby?” he asked.

            Christine nodded. “Yes.”

            “Did you tell him?” She nodded again. “Does he want you to get the abortion?”

            “Yes, he wants an abortion as much as I do. Probably more,” she added.

            “More?” Dr. Hamilton raised an eyebrow.

            “Never mind,” said Christine quickly. “I’m done talking about this.”

            He nodded. “Okay, I’ll see you a little bit later.”

            “Can’t wait,” Christine said sarcastically.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            A couple hours later Christine found herself wandering around the hospital. Well, not exactly wandering. She was actually hoping to run into Josh. She felt bad about treating him like a jerk yesterday. So, Christine was hoping she could apologize to him. Where he could be, she had absolutely no idea.  Walking around, she began to see how depressing a hospital was. As she walked by an open door, Christine saw a little girl sitting in a hospital bed, surrounded by her family. She lingered a minute to listen to what was going on.

            The doctor looked around at the family surrounding the little girl. “I’m sorry, but Lucy has cancer. There’s nothing we can do.”

            Christine watched as the mother burst into tears.

            Lucy looked at her mother and asked, “Mommy, why are you crying? Don’t worry, God will make me all better.” Obviously this little one had no idea what was going on. Her father didn’t say a word, but scowled and left the room. Christine quickly darted her eyes away from the scene as the father came out. He looked at her.

            “Did you hear that? God will save her,” he muttered. “If God would save her, why did He make her sick in the first place?” He wasn’t really asking Christine, but she understood what he was talking about. The man angrily walked down the hall.

            Watching the family made Christine angry. Once again, another innocent child’s life torn apart by God, she thought bitterly. She thought this child was just like her, a victim in a situation unavoidable.  She couldn’t watch little Lucy any longer. Christine walked briskly down the hall, determined not to look in any more rooms. She went up to the desk where secretaries were answering the phones.

            “Hi, um, I’m looking for a guy named Josh. I don’t know his last name, but he has brown hair and bright blue eyes…he volunteers…”

            The lady named Joy looked up at her. “Oh, yes, he’s just down this hall, in room 214.”

            “Okay, thanks,” she sighed in relief. Christine felt awkward trying to describe what Josh looked like.  So, she shuffled down the hall, glancing at room numbers. But when she reached room 214, she came to a stop. Josh was in there all right, but he was sitting at the side of an old man. Josh was reading to him out of a thick book. It took Christine a moment to realize it was a bible. Josh is a Jesus freak?  she thought disgustedly. At school, there were Christians. These were the people that constantly hounded everyone about “being saved” (whatever that meant) and God’s love. Please, Christine scoffed. Love? God, if he even exists, hates the world. Hates me, especially, Christine didn’t know if she believed in God. She never really cared how humanity got put on the earth. All she wanted was whoever or whatever put humans on this godforsaken planet to rip her out of it. But as for God and Jesus, Christine didn’t want anything to do with them. So, she waited outside the room, with her back against the wall. Christine couldn’t help but listen as Josh talked with the man in the hospital bed.

            Josh started reading.  “So, let’s read out of your favorite, Proverbs.” He flipped through the thin pages of his bible. “One who is slack in his work is a brother to one who destroys. The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. The wealth of the rich is their…”

            Christine froze. Strong tower. That sounds so familiar. Tower. Tower, she repeated in her head. Then it hit her. The dream. Racking her brain, Christine tried to remember that frightful dream she had last night.

             “Dad, I don’t understand! How can I get away?”

            “Run, to the Tower. You’ll be safe there,” he said.

            “Dad, what tower?” He wasn’t making any sense.

            “Tower,” he repeated. “Go, it’s coming.”

            That was the conversation between Christine and her father. “It’s a bible verse?”

            “What’s a bible verse?” Josh suddenly appeared next to her.

            “Oh, nothing,” she said quickly.

            “So, you're stalking me now,” he grinned.

            “No, I just came to…uh…are you done in there?” she asked.

            He nodded. “Yeah. Were you looking for me, or did you lose your room again?”

            “Actually, I came to find you. I wanted to talk…about yesterday.”

            “Well, why don’t I take you back to your room and we can talk about it.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Josh opened the door for Christine when they got to her room. She sat on her bed while Josh sat in the chair.

            “So, what’s going on?” he asked.

            “I, uh, wanted to apologize about yesterday. I was a mess and I snapped at you. I’m sorry.”

            Josh was silent for a moment. “Well, I could tell there was something wrong with you. I mean, I could tell from way back at the Newport Dance.”

            She looked at him. “The Newport Dance?”

            “You took off running, ran smack right into me. I’ve got the shirt stains to prove it.”

            “Oh my God. I did run into you. I was running from…”she trailed off.

            “David. Your ex-boyfriend,” Josh answered. “If you don’t mind me asking, how does a smart girl like you get mixed up with a jerk like him?”

            Christine stared at the floor. “Well, I don’t really remember how I met him. I just remember I was going through a lot with my family. I felt so alone. Then he showed up and took all my problems away. He made everything better.”

            “So, you’re saying he was your savior?” Josh asked.

            “Savior? Not exactly. Maybe at that moment, or for a few months.”

            “So, how does he make you feel now?”

            Christine paused. “Honestly, it changes every day. Some days, he comforts me, other days he tears me down.”

            “So,” Josh said slowly,” what you need is someone who can comfort you all the time?”

            Christine laughed bitterly. “Sure, that would be nice.”

            Josh flipped open his bible. “When you were outside the room I was in, I came out to hear you say something about a bible verse.”

            “Yeah, something you read about a strong tower. It reminded me of a dream I had last night.”

            “A dream?” he asked. “What was it about?”

            “Well, I dreamed I was back in my house. It was really dark and I walked through the house. I walked to my sister Jess’ room and she was lying on the bed, dead. Then a dark shadow came out of her body. This happened with my mother and father too. But my dad wasn’t dead at first. He told me to run to a tower. In fact, he said to run to the tower. That I’d be safe there. Then the darkness took him. I walked downstairs to find myself in the bathroom.” She was careful not to say anything about the razor blade. “Then, the dark figures engulfed me and I saw my dad’s hand, but I couldn’t reach it. After that, I woke up.”

            “Hmm,” Josh mused. “Well, your dad said to run to a tower?”

            “Well, he said the Tower. Like it was a name. Then when you read that bible verse, I thought maybe…”

            “That was it,” Josh finished. “It seems like your father was trying to tell you that to be safe from the darkness, you need to go to the Tower. And according to the bible, the Tower is God.”

            “So,” Christine said slowly, “you think that my dad wants me to turn to God?”

            He nodded. “Yes, I think so.”

            Christine had to hold back a laugh. “Me? Turn to God? Please. It’s His fault I’m stuck in here in the first place. Why would I do anything for Him?”

            “Well, first of all, God doesn’t need you for himself. You’re the one who needs God. And second, God gives us all free will. Did God tell David to be a jerk to you?”

            Christine rolled her eyes. “Not directly. But if you believe the bible, then God created him, so it’s His fault, and David’s fault by association.”

            Josh changed the subject. “Christine, can I ask you something?”

            She shrugged. “Go ahead.”

            He gazed down at the cuts on her wrist. “Is that because of David?”

            Christine sighed. Maybe it would be nice to have someone know, but not the whole story. “Well, partly. Things at home sucked. My parents hardly knew I existed. My dad was always at work and my mom was obsessed with herself. My sister Jess takes after her. Always obsessed with her clothes, modeling career. They all hate me.”

            Josh brushed the hair out of his eyes. “I’m sure they didn’t hate you…”

            “Oh yes they did. They told me so. Well, Dad didn’t, but he was never home long enough to even utter a few words to me. David was there for me through most of it. But then he cheated on me. So after that I felt so alone, more than I ever had before. So, when he wanted me back, I went back with him.”

            “Wait,” Josh interrupted, “he cheated on you, and you still went running back to him?”

            “Hey, he’s the only one that’s ever made me feel loved. Anyway, in the last few months, thing had gotten really bad. Jess returned home, Mom and Dad were always fighting, David started yelling at me for the littlest things. My whole world was falling apart. Not that it was ever that great to begin with,” Christine muttered.

            “So what happened?”

            “Well, things got worse. David and I got into a huge fight and that probably was what launched me into my depression. Then David openly teased me at school, calling me a cutter because I had scratches on my arms.”

            Josh remembered. “That was the day when Ms. Kiana made you go see Ray, right?”

            Christine nodded. “Yes. That was so stupid. I guess after that I started cutting myself. Mom and I got in another fight. She threw a crystal plate at my head.”

            “She threw a plate at your head?” Josh asked, dumbfounded.

            ‘Yeah. Then I ran away, my parents called the police and they found me. I told Dad what happened and he said he had enough. He took me and we stayed at a hotel. Oh yeah, Dad had been having an affair, and I found out a few weeks before. I told him to break it off. Then, Dad got an offer to move to Sacramento. I was so excited; I was going to get a chance to start over. Dad was going to file for divorce. He was finally paying attention to me. Someone was finally paying attention. Then, we scheduled a night to talk. So, I came back to the hotel, ready to hang out for the first time with my Dad.” Christine closed her eyes as she remembered that night. “The  room was dark and I had to search for Dad. I went to the room and I saw light under his door. So, when I opened it, Dad was on the floor surrounded by his own blood. He shot himself.” Christine told Josh the rest of the story. She told him about tumbling down the stairs, Helen’s drinking, and Jess and Helen’s death. Then she told him about overdosing and how she woke up in the hospital two months later.

            Josh was taking it all in. He thought long and hard. Finally, he spoke. “Christine, has David ever physically hurt you?” His eyes stared into hers.

            She averted her eyes. “No, of course not. How could you think that?”

            He kept looking at her. “Well, if I recall correctly, you didn’t start cutting after your family died, you started when you and David broke up. Well, a little while after.”

            Christine was getting nervous. “That’s not true, I was having problems that didn’t involve David too. Jess was home, Mom and Dad were fighting, stuff like that…” she trailed off.

            “Yeah, but I remember at the Newport Dance when you crashed into me, you were scared. Terrified. There’s no mistaking it.” Josh narrowed his eyes at her. “Have you only cut on your wrist?”

            She nodded. “Nowhere else.”

            “Huh,” Josh pondered, “what about that day in the lab? That cut on your shoulder. And don’t say it was a cat, because I work in a hospital. I’ve seen scratches and cuts. That cut was deliberate. Now, Christine, tell me the truth. Has David been abusing you?”

            Christine’s eyes filled with tears. She didn’t answer, but nodded. The tears flowed down her cheeks. She remained silent.

            “When?” he asked quietly. 

            “Well,” Christine dropped her eyes,” it started when we broke up. Or a little bit before,” she added. After he raped me. “But now, it’s on and off,  like our relationship.”

            Josh clenched his fists. “He still hurting you and you keep going back to him?”

            “He threatened to kill me if I told anyone,” Christine protested . “And, he kept being nice to me, especially when my dad died. But when he hits me, he takes on a whole new persona. He never used to be like that. Well, not until that night---“  Christine stopped.

            “What night?” Josh asked curiously.

            She shook her head. “Nothing.” Man, I have to keep my mouth shut, she silently  berated herself.

            “You’re making excuses for him?” he asked in amazement.

             “Well, no one else cared,” she argued back.

            “Have you ever given anyone other than that…that…jerk a chance?” Josh was careful to control his language.

            Christine stood up. “Well, no on else cared and he was there!”

            Josh stood up and grabbed her arm. “Is this the mark of a boyfriend who cares?” he shouted.

            She ripped her arm away from him. Covering her face with her hands, she sank to the floor. “I don’t know what to do!” Christine screamed. “I don’t have anyone else,” she sobbed. “I wish God would kill me already! Nothing could be worse than the hell I’ve been through in the last six months.”

            Josh knelt down beside her. He put his arms around her and hugged her. Christine buried her head in his chest as she sobbed. Josh closed his eyes and whispered some words to Christine. However, his voice wasn’t audible. Even though Christine didn’t know what he was saying, Josh’s words were altogether soothing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Christine didn’t know how long she had stay there on the floor with Josh. She cried until the tears couldn’t flow any more. Josh stayed on the floor with her for a while. He glanced at his watch. “Well, I hate to leave you like this, but I have to go help the other patients.”

            She nodded and wiped her eyes. He helped her up and then proceeded to leave the room. “Um, Josh?”

            “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone,” he assured her. “Although, if David comes around here, it’s gonna take all the angels in God’s heaven for me not to beat the crap out of him.”

            Christine smiled weakly. “Thanks.”

            “Don’t mention it. Really. Don’t.” He left the room.

            Sighing, Christine sat on her bed. What now? Glancing at her bedside table, she noticed Josh’s bible lying on it. She reached for it and began flipping through its fragile pages. I wonder what is so precious in this book that Josh seems to value so much. She settled into her bed and began to read.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Dr. Hamilton looked in through the window. Christine was sitting in her bed, engrossed in the Bible. He tapped on the door.

            “Come in,” Christine called, not taking her eyes off the pages. Dr. Hamilton entered the room.  She looked up. “Listen, Dr. Hamilton, I’m sorry about  earlier. I’m not really ready to talk to someone so, professional, about my problems yet.”

            He sat down in the chair next to her. “It’s all right, Christine. But you know, I don’t just have to be your doctor. I’ve been told I’m pretty easy to talk to. What’s going on, Christine?”

            She stared out the window. “I’m just worried. And confused. I should be getting out in a few days, and I don’t know where I’m going to live.”

            “Well, I know you're getting out soon, but Ray and I arranged for you to stay at our place, if you want.

             “That would be great. Thanks,” she replied.

            “And I’m not exactly sure when you should go back to school, but for now, Ray can get your homework.”

            She wrinkled her nose. “Ugh. School. Do I have to go back?” She could already see everyone whispering at her as she walked down the halls.

            Dr. Hamilton laughed. “Unfortunately, yes. Now, no. Eventually though. But on a more serious note, I have to talk to you about your…pregnancy.” His smile faded. “Christine, I won’t pay for an abortion. If you want one, you'll have to pay for it yourself.”

            Christine nodded. “All right. I’ll get a job, or get David to pay for it.”

            Dr. Hamilton bit his lip. “I don’t think you should get involved with David again. I saw how angry he was, and Josh told me that he had to force David out of here. I’m not exactly sure that I want you getting involved with him again.”

            Christine snickered. “Wow, you and Josh both. Jeez, everyone else thought he was great.”

            “And was he?”

            It was Christine’s turn to bite her lip.  “Not always.”

            Dr. Hamilton didn’t pry any further; he didn’t want Christine to feel pressured. She’ll tell me when she’s ready. “Well, I have to get back to work. I will talk to the nurses and see if we can get you out tomorrow.”

            She grinned. “That would be awesome.”

            “Oh, I forgot. Ray and I were going to handle your house affairs and…family’s…err…funeral plans.” He spoke these words with caution.

            Christine shook her head. “Does there have to be a funeral?”

            “I’m sure there are others who want to pay their respects.”

            “Doubtful, but okay,” she said. “Yeah, do whatever you can about the house. I don’t want to deal with that stuff.”

            He nodded. “All right.”

            There was another knock on the door.

            “Come in,” Christine called.

            “Hey, Christine,” Ray said as she opened the door.

            “Hi, Ray,” Christine replied.

            Dr. Hamilton got up. “Hey babe. I was just telling Christine about living with us for a while. Why don’t you tell her the rules about our house, while I see if I can get her out of here by tomorrow.”

            Ray nodded. “Sure.”

            He left the room. Ray sat in his recently vacated seat.

            “So, you guys have rules in your house?” Christine asked.

            Ray nodded. “We don’t have kids of our own yet, but we know what rules we’ll have. So, first things first. Curfew on weekdays is 11:00. On weekends, midnight. No drinking, no drugs. Can you deal with that?”

            Christine thought for a moment. “Well, you don’t have to worry about me partying or anything like that. In case you haven’t noticed, I’m not exactly what they call a ‘social butterfly’.” And if I ever go anywhere, it’s to the park. I like to go there and think.”

            Ray laughed. “Well, then I think we are in one accord. One more thing. You will be expected to go with us to church Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights.”

            “But I’m not Christian,” Christine protested.

            “I know, but Mark and I are. And while you're in our care, we would like you to go too.”

            Christine could see that she was not going to win this argument. And why should she? They were putting her up, it’s the least she could do. “All right. I’ll go.”

            Ray smiled. “Good. Well, I should go. I have to clean up the house before you come.”

            Christine laughed. “Oh, it’s fine. It wouldn’t bother me if it was messy. “

            “Well, just the same.” Ray stood up.  “I will see you tomorrow Christine.”

           

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            The next day, Christine was eager to get out of the hospital. She was tired of being locked up in this asylum. She climbed into Ray’s car.

            “Christine, we’re going to stop by your house, so you can pick up whatever you need to take to our house.”

            Christine nodded silently. She didn’t know if she wanted to go back. Too many memories. All horrible.

            As Ray pulled up in Christine’s driveway, Christine felt heaviness in the pit of her stomach. The heaviness grew as they walked to the door.

            “Do you want me to come in with you, or would you like to do it alone?” Ray asked.

            Christine cleared her throat and shook her head. “N-no. I’ll be fine. It won’t take that long,” she replied, forcing a smile on her face. “I’ll just get  it over with.” Ray nodded and walked back to the car. Christine returned to face the door. “Here goes nothing,” she muttered, unlocking the door and entering her house of nightmares.

 



© 2008 jumbie's #1 fan


Author's Note

jumbie's #1 fan
even if this bible stuff isn't your thing, don't quit reading. there's more drama to come, i promise. *wink*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it! I wanna read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMOIHFDGVC,S;GGGL! i think im about to kill you =l
How could you not find the time to update this within the past TWO YEARS?!?!?!!?
This story is AMAZING! this is like the first story on writer's cafe that has made me cry...
You're a great writer~~~~! Please, please, PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE finish writing this story!!!!!
You cannot leave the story unwritten likes this. ESPECIALLY when her life is finally getting a little bit better!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


HURRY!!! I LOVE IT!!! JOSH IS AMAZING AND SO IS RAY!!! I love the characters!

Posted 14 Years Ago


you're amazing at this. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


GRRR!!!!
YOU NEED TO GET WRITING ON THIS!!!!!
You're killing me JewLee!
You know I think this is nothing but wonderful
soooo.....
FINISH IT!
i must know what happens!

Posted 15 Years Ago


too much drama @_@ I almost friggen cried when her dad died >_< you sure know how to write depressing things....it's good...but friggen depressing >_

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow....I'm glad you're continuing this story because it's really good!!! I'm happy she's got a place to stay now and I can't wait to read what happens next. Keep it up, great work!!!

Heather

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 14, 2008


Author

jumbie's #1 fan
jumbie's #1 fan

Norman, OK



About
All my life, writing has been the one thing I've been good at. Of course, that's an opinion, and it depends on your tastes. Throughout everything in my semi-short life, writing is the one thing that c.. more..

Writing
Home Home

A Poem by jumbie's #1 fan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..