LOOK FOR UPCOMING BOLLYWOOD MOVIES

LOOK FOR UPCOMING BOLLYWOOD MOVIES

A Story by arslan
"

movies

"

© 2018 arslan


Author's Note

arslan

The name http://allhindisong.info/ was created by combining Bombay and Hollywood. It is the name given to the Mumbai-based Hindi-language movie business in India. Bollywood films are usually melodramatic musicals filled with song and dance. The upcoming Bollwyood movies for 2013 will not disappoint.

In January of 2013 there are several upcoming Hindi movies to be released; http://allhindisong.info/download-dhadak-full-movie-in-hd/ - this has a story line about a couple living a normal life who won an exotic trip to Fiji where their stay at a luxurious hotel takes a dramatic turn when they agree to play a life or death game. Dehraadun Diary- the plot of this is about corruption at the highest levels and regular people becoming hero's to stand up for their rights. Rajdhani Express- a socio-political drama about an errand boy for gun runners who steals from his employers to get a train ticket trying to escape. Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola- this is a comedy-drama about an alcoholic wealthy industrialist whose daughter is getting ready to marry the son of a powerful politician. Kai Po Che- a dramatic story of three friends who open a business together but each has there own motives. Inkaar- this has a romantic crime plot based in an ad agency where a young woman files sexual harassment charges against a co-worker seemingly to get the upper hand for the big promotion. http://allhindisong.info/padmaavat-2018-full-movie-free-download-720p-hd... - a simple story about how love gets a second chance. Mumbai Mirror- is a unique cop drama with action and suspense that unfolds as you watch the rise and fall of a Mumbai police officer. The final upcoming Hindi movie to be released in January is Race 2- this follows Race 1 as a high octane action thriller set in exotic Europe with thrills and twists its sure to excite.

The upcoming Bollywood movies in January are just the start for 2013; let's look at the films for February. Special Chabbis- is a crime drama about a real-life heist dated March 19th of 1987 where a man recruited 26 men to do a daylight raid on an opera house. ABCD-Any Body Can Dance- this film will be India's first dance film in 3D! It is about a dancer who is thrown out of the dance academy he sets up by his business partner, he then takes a group of dancers off the street and helps them to win the Mumbai's famous dance contest. Murder 3- this thriller follows Murder 1 and https://allhindisong.info/baahubali-the-beginning-2015-full-movie-free-d... with love being murder. Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story- The romantic plot follows a small time gangster who falls in love with his enemy. This last upcoming Bollywood movie for February is a remake of a film from 1981- Chashme Buddoor Remake- a comedy that follows the lives of three roommates through their good and hard times.

January and February of 2013 has a variety of upcoming http://allhindisong.info/gold-movie-2018-download-free/ with romance, thrills, action and drama, there is sure to be something for everyone. So make some popcorn and decide if you want to laugh, cry, hold onto the edge of your seat, or have your heart warmed by love and pick one of the upcoming Bollywood films. Each film is sure to be full of singing and dancing to entertain all of your senses.

Sanjeev Jagdeesh Sharma is a tech critic, smartphone lover and movie buff. He is working with India's premier movie site Movieplus.com that provides information about upcoming bollywood movies and latest bollywood movies . Movieplus.com is also a one stop destination to read news about bollywood movies & celebrities.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
1 Review
Added on December 5, 2018
Last Updated on December 5, 2018