Bollywood Hungama Hits the Globe!

Bollywood Hungama Hits the Globe!

A Story by arslan

© 2018 arslan


Author's Note

arslan

A Nigerian friend of mine, newly settled in India, was telling me about how she had imagined India to be. Chirpy, lively, bashful, jocular, extremely emotional and waiting to burst into song were her words to describe what she thought Indians were. Of course, her picturesque imagination derived its inspiration from the vivid, spectacular and Technicolor burst of bollywood songs download.

There is really none like it the world over! raees mp3 song in all their glory have faced acclaim and criticism through the ages. Acclaimed for their ability to express varied emotions and their catchy tunes; criticized as being overly dramatic and sometimes cheesy. Love it or Hate it, there is absolutely none other like it!

Bollywood songs are, simply put, half girlfriend mp3 download. A Hindi movie can never be said to be complete without these beats. It has become a genre in itself. An interdisciplinary genre if you please. It ranges from Classical to Fusion to Indi-pop and in its new and evolving avatar has also incorporated rap and hip hop. Classical Hindi music of old had the soulful strains of Carnatic and Hindustani music.

A more modern version of the classical is a blending of baaghi mp3 and R&B. Punjabi, Pakistani and most recently Tamil are making their way into Hindi numbers, thus finding universal relevance in a country of around 21 officially recognized languages. That isn’t all. Crossing the borders of the subcontinent, Hindi songs are becoming quite the hit with International audiences as well.

With big Hollywood box office hits like Moulin Rouge including and applauding Bollywood music, Hindi songs have really gone around the globe. From indoprepi in Greece to ‘chutney music’ in the Caribbean, Hindi music is influencing music globally.

In tribute to my friend’s hankering for tiger zinda hai mp3 song download, we got online and downloaded some grooves. Now that wasn’t enough. She wanted to sing them too! “If Will Smith can sing ‘aati kya Khandala’ why can’t I!”’ was her retort to my bafflement. She had a point. So I hit a few more searches. The Internet can really pull a rabbit out of a hat I tell you. It led us to a site through which we could get Hindi Karaoke music all ready to go. Soon we were singing away to its beats at the top of our voices. Since then, Hindi Karaoke music has become my popular choice for any and every occasion. All it takes to get a party going is a few clicks.

I get my Karaoke link sent to me in an rustom movie songs, so I can download it and the scene is all set for a fab rocking party. Most of my expatriate friends are die- hard fans of a Hindi Karaoke Party now. Just goes to show how far Bollywood has come. It has faced derision and snickers and open disdain, but it has stood its ground. It has gone viral, it has gone global and I don’t know about you but I’m mighty proud!




My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
1 Review
Added on December 5, 2018
Last Updated on December 5, 2018