Tonight twin sister

Tonight twin sister

A Story by Ashley
"

About a girl losing her twin sister and she kills herself just to be with her twin. Because no one on earth can save her too.

"
    Twin sister, with you I always had true happiness, I was always smiling and laughing with real joy. Now since you passed on all I do is have a frown upon my puffy pale face. With swollen cried out eyes. I ponder and wish I could go back into the great past, press a pause button to rekindle our great memories. We used to play with stuffed animals and comb each others black hair.
    Today is another day all alone, all I have left is your picture. Since mother and father went out and pretend everything is fine. Our friends have forgotten about the store fire. I spend most of my time injecting methamphetamine into my veins.  Because time has not heal my painful worries. Never shall it until I can be with you.
    Trevor is my supposedly boyfriend. I only have him because my stupid therapist told me to. But of course he never calls back. I only get one word text messages hours later. Or only used for drugs and sex when time is right for him only. He makes me want to hug him then put a loaded gun inside my mouth and pull the trigger.  
    The type of life I have is not great, it’s pressed fucked up. My life is miserable without you twin. I miss your real love. We did everything by each others side. Now all alone in this miserable world I can not even try to be alive without you anymore. I can’t sleep nor try to eat. You and my memories of us are locked inside me, and my soul. I want to hold you again.
    Trying to have wishful thinking that you and I will be kids again. Eating pudding vanilla for you, chocolate for me. Of course cherries for the both of us. I need you here, near, I just need you. In order for me and my soul to be complete.
    Two o clock and I’m praying that God takes my soul. Praying will help me, I know God will spare me so I do not have to burn in fire. Even if it is for one hour a night with you. It shall be better than nothing. I know I have to kill myself soon. This is the only way I can be with you. I can not be trapped in this s****y place with my other half missing any longer. Seven years has been too painful to bare. Nothing here, no one, not even music can save me nor my soul. I take meth to erase my thoughts. Not shrooms because I already see enough fucked up things.
    Time can not heal my wounds. I tried to forgot once but two seconds later I remembered your face. We still have the same one violet, one black colored eyes, right? I shall find out soon! I can not wait baby sister to see your beautiful long hair flow. Well ten minute younger sister. You used to tell one joke and it used to make my whole day. Now my days are ruined by ignorance. I steal money from our parents when they think I am at school. To get more meth.
    Tonight I will see, feel, smell you. I was thinking of writing a dead note. Then I realized no one cares so why shall I? So I speed to my drug dealer to get a new needle and more grams of meth. Speed to a deserted since 1970 old place. I place my stupid no reception cell phone, purse and car keys in the back black leather seat. Grab my picture of you and my drugs.
    Tasting dust particles, in my dry mouth, lingering among the chilly night air. Seeing shadows and hearing creepy sounds but I  ignore them. Just to think what I have planned for this special occasion night.
    Train station is where I am. I know you used to love trains. So much you could not let go of trains even when fire was bursting out of the toy train store. The fire in the store killed you. Now I am dieing for you.      
    Talking to your picture sitting here on the black muddy rock. I take my violet belt off around my tiny stretched marked waist. I tie the belt tightly around my left bicep. I grab the drug filled needle and slowly inject meth into veins. I like it, late at night I’m glad no one is around to hear nor to stop me.
    This is what I want no this is what I need. Everything will be better, no more pain nor waiting for you to come back. I am coming to you baby sister. I take out the needle from my bicep and see blood gushing out. More than normal. It’s like watching a cherry kool-aid fountain. So I lick the blood off of me tasting sweet justice.
    Truly this one of the best nights I had in seven years. I feel the needle up again with the rest of the grams of meth I have left.  In my side view I see a whitish baby shinning star fall onto the dirty ground by a few roses. I do not get up to see it closely. I know it is a present from my baby sister shinning up above. I flick the sharp deadly needle with my hard nails.
    Tonight, right now I injected the drug into my veins again. Slowly die by a shinny star. I feel my heart beat too fast then to slow. The star is almost as bright as my truly happy smile. Finally I am getting what I need, to be with you.

© 2011 Ashley


Author's Note

Ashley
This is kind of a messed up short story. I do not have a sister nor a twin but I got inspiration from twins. I loved it and I hope you did too.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this is a good story, It kept my attention and it was well written... Poetry is my thing, so I don't anylize sotries (Hell I cant even spell lol) All I know is its realy fascinating, utterly sweet and compassionate in a sorrowful way and an excellent write

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very sad and unique. I noticed a lot of your writing has to do with drugs, smoking, drinking, and love. Thanks for entering two of your short stories into my contest. They were both very fun to read.
-Jade

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

How sad. I'm an only child and can unfortunately never experience this, and for someone who hasn't even experienced having a twin you did an amazing job writing this!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sad. I'm sure that the relationship between twins can be this close. I'll never be lucky enough to know that.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is a good story, It kept my attention and it was well written... Poetry is my thing, so I don't anylize sotries (Hell I cant even spell lol) All I know is its realy fascinating, utterly sweet and compassionate in a sorrowful way and an excellent write

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

489 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2011
Last Updated on January 10, 2011

Author

Ashley
Ashley

NY



About
I love ~poetry/writing ~being funny ~dancing ~eating cheesecake ~listening to random music ~laughing ~helping ~yoga I am usually a nice person. If you help and comment on my writings, I w.. more..

Writing