Photographs

Photographs

A Story by Wyrn Tiger
"

word story submitted by Me

"
Photographs carpet the floor. Blowing  away in the breeze. Gone, all those moments you can never get back. Frozen faces mouths open wide, laughing, smiling, arms out hugging. Moments frozen on paper, waiting to be caught by the wind and lost. Broken Lincoln logs with their splintered edges singed, broken melted crayons, play dough dried brick hard, melted plastic of half form bricks of Legos, plastic army men all broken beyond repair and torn pages of picture books join the carpet of photos on the ground. Frozen in time, lost forever, gone, that world you grew up in, is now lost, burnt up and blowing away and discarded on the floor.

© 2024 Wyrn Tiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your descriptive words painted a lovely image, you have described the photograph. Great job.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I can totally relate to this. Of course, we grow up as time passes, leaving behind our childhood. Broken crayons, old photographs, certain toys are the only remnants of that wonderful period of time. Really like the simple, usual tone of the piece that was maintained throughout in a very nice manner. Perhaps you'd want to correct the spelling of photographs in the title...and lego*.
Overall, a good job!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wyrn Tiger

6 Years Ago

Thank you for your review, i have autism and i miss or forget things so your comments are helpfull
Zoya

6 Years Ago

Well, you're most welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2018
Last Updated on January 2, 2024

Author

Wyrn Tiger
Wyrn Tiger

bangor, Ireland



About
I spend my time reading and wrighting and will review more..

Writing
Tin man Tin man

A Poem by Wyrn Tiger