Secrets at the bottom

Secrets at the bottom

A Story by Wyrn Tiger

“SOS.Please save us!” The pilot yells into the dead radio headset. Out of order, out of control. A dashboard light blinks red, bathing the Pilots face  in a crimson glow. Engine noise falters, replaced by scream of his passengers, loud enough to drown out the roaring, powerful winds. The pilot fights for control, yanking desperately on the yoke of the plain. Panicked flashes across his face as he realizes that control was the one thing that did not exist this night. The plane starts a downward spiral and the passengers tumble about as though tossed in a washing machine. The co-pilot hits his head and go’s still.  The pilot looks out the window and realize the the whole right wing is on fire. The plain looks like some sacred phoenix from hell with fiery wings spread as though to perch in the sea. The sound of shrieking metal and steam, the last war cry of flight 319, resonate in the darkness as the plain dives into the water with a splash. Out of control, out of order. Delta Flight 319 goes down in the sea, swallowed by the powerful waves. Breaking up, no waking up. All goes dark with secrets to hide at the bottom of the sea.

© 2018 Wyrn Tiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Got it. Never get on the Delta fight 319, that is the message of the story right?
Kidding! It was a good read! I enjoyed it!

Posted 5 Years Ago


Wow, this is dark, scary, and frightening to say the least. Great read and write. Full of action, drama and tension

Posted 5 Years Ago


That was scary. And vivid. With the plane sink those answers, secrets, which the others can only dream to discover. Nice writing!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 13, 2018
Last Updated on November 27, 2018

Author

Wyrn Tiger
Wyrn Tiger

bangor, Ireland



About
I spend my time reading and wrighting and will review more..

Writing
Tin man Tin man

A Poem by Wyrn Tiger