Claustrophobic

Claustrophobic

A Story by Wyrn Tiger

Wall slowly pressing forward, spikes of cold steal protrude from the smooth walls. Blind from the darkness that binds, my fists beat at the closing walls. Pressure builds in my chest. Panick wells in my heart. Hyperventilating, each breath breaths life into the air. running out of power and strength as my fists beat the closing walls between life and death. I sink to my knees sweat and tears pouring down, filling the floor with the water of despair.
bang,Bang,Bang. The sound reverberates off the walls rebounding terror in my heart. Drum beats in the darkness. The dark sound of something that resides in the darkness, feeding off your fear. Realization  hits my brain like a fast fret train as I'm running out of breathable air. The evenly pased beats are his footsteps, pounding out my doom as his stuffy breath chokes mine. In the sightless darkness he can see my fear, My panick is his pleasure as his steal teeth close in with a chomp. Forever burned into my mind is the name for this blood stiller thing. Claustrophobia.

© 2018 Wyrn Tiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Strong imagery and use of language.You can almost feel the walls closing in.Well done!

Posted 5 Years Ago


It's pretty dang good. Keep on wrighting!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 20, 2018
Last Updated on April 30, 2018

Author

Wyrn Tiger
Wyrn Tiger

bangor, Ireland



About
I spend my time reading and wrighting and will review more..

Writing
Tin man Tin man

A Poem by Wyrn Tiger