9/11

9/11

A Story by Wyrn Tiger

Crash. Plain meets building in a terrible boom. A blossom of red fire and smoke erupts from the hole bubbling up to the clouds. Shock strikes terror in the hearts of Americans. A claim for power claims life. Then the second airliner strikes and chaos, disorder and  panic break loose and bodies fall from heaven. Did they jump because they knew the end was near? Or where they so desperate to get out they jumped at least 84 floors to certain death that awaited them at the bottom of their fall. No one knows and that day no one knew what was happening. The first tower fell as the damaged floor collapsed. 100 tons of concrete fell to the earth as the floors beneath collapsed, like a domino effect. The second tower followed its brother soon after. A huge cloud of dust and small rocks chased the spectators down the street, like a huge grey beast devouring  everything in its path, settling, and   leaving everything bathed in a chalky powder. Then we knew and now we know, this day to be a scar of the USA. It changed us, mutated us. Evolved us into a better stronger nation. Just like the phoenix we rose from the ashes, blood and torn bricks of the fallen. 

© 2018 Wyrn Tiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The way you worded this makes me jealous. Good job, fellow human :)

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 11, 2018
Last Updated on September 11, 2018

Author

Wyrn Tiger
Wyrn Tiger

bangor, Ireland



About
I spend my time reading and wrighting and will review more..

Writing
Tin man Tin man

A Poem by Wyrn Tiger