young love - my life

young love - my life

A Story by Joanne
"

about me whan i was young from first kiss to first love !!

"
It all started when i was five years old , 1997 one afternoon me and my brother daniel then seven years old, were walking along the road when we heard childrens voices we looked though this girls head looked at me " hello, do you wan't to play with me and my brother jody my name is courtney ok so i agreed so my friendship with both of them grew and grew untill once i turne 6 years jody came out and told me that he had a crusth on me since we first met i blushed at the sight of it , as of after that moment i felt like piggy in the middle because it was not one but two pulling me back and forth jody pulling me to talk to him and courtney pulling me the other side wanting me to play with her but that time then i thought that i would go with jody this time as i have not been with him before as we went upsairs to his bedroom i got a bit nervous jody gave me a kiss on the cheek , then he whispered " i can show you how to kiss " i retailated by saying what do you mean how he demonstrated it in time i got to know the movement of it . i was in delight but as i came out i went in the bushes suddenly ,i turned back to find jody there , then he pushed me i felt disgusted by the fact that he did something so dispicable to me in my head my life was in shatters !!

Next day, i could never face him but even then i could keep my eyes off him it was the my seveth birthday and my mum invited him and courtney over for tea ,next thing i knew they had already gone i was just coming into the kitchen then chewwwww !!! my mum catched my finger in the door it was bleeding like hell i went to the doctors they said that it would drop off in time , it got better when i was eight my mum caught me and jody naked under my duvet cover . but that is not the least of it by the time i turned nine courtney and jody move i was heart - broken , untill i turned 12 years old i was walking down my street when i noticed jody walking he asked where i was going i said i am oing for a burger he then joined me we had a wonderful time !! on the home to my house we held hands i felt so happy like when we were kids we then crossed into a bush and had a kiss with each other , or what i call my last with him as days later he never called me back just like a hello and goodbye i never got over that day !!!.

© 2008 Joanne


Author's Note

Joanne
ignore the punchuation !!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a romantic tale of youth! However, what exactly is a snog? I've never heard of such a term before. It was a really good story.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Added on February 6, 2008
Last Updated on February 7, 2008

Author

Joanne
Joanne

surrey, United Kingdom



About
i'm fifteen years old , i enjoy sports and singing , i have 19 pets that i love , i love drawing , writing , cooking and caring for other people !!! more..

Writing