Inner Peace

Inner Peace

A Story by Jorel Caringal
"

Inner Peace is always welcome.

"
When I was in my 3rd year of high school, I had this teacher. His name was Randy. Sir Randy Punzalan.
He kept going on and on about Kung Fu Panda 2 " he said we should watch it because it had great life lessons. He enjoyed watching it with his wife, especially with his son. It wasn’t a requirement for the subject he was teaching. The movie was just that good, and he wanted to share it with us.
Being a depressed 3rd year student, I payed no mind to it. I didn’t watch it at that time because I wasn’t that big of a Kung Fu Panda fan, and I was going through a few of my own problems. I didn’t give watching the movie a thought at all.
I thought I was better than the movie, and didn’t need a lesson in life.
"
Now, after watching it, I feel less stressed. I feel less depressed.
A movie about accepting the bad things. Finding inner peace.
I now linger less on sad memories and bad decisions.
“Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn’t make you who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be.” -Soothsayer
"
A very late thank you, sir. You’re not my friend on any social media and I don’t have any way to contact you, so I can’t tag you.

Thank you, sir.

© 2018 Jorel Caringal


Author's Note

Jorel Caringal
Thank you, sir Randy! Sorry for sharing a random thought, everyone, hehehe.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on February 23, 2018
Last Updated on February 23, 2018
Tags: inner peace, peace, kung fu panda, poe, teacher

Author

Jorel Caringal
Jorel Caringal

Sta. Rosa City, South Luzon, Philippines



About
I used to write poems and stuff at Wordpress, but I think I'm staying here. I deleted my Wordpress account and put my poems here instead. Okay... Sometimes, I love to read. Sometimes, I love to wr.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Story by Jorel Caringal