Planet Juleokin

Planet Juleokin

A Story by Joseph D. Smith
"

What lye's beyond our solar system?

"
What lye's beyond our solar system? I can tell you what I saw in my nighttime's REM sleep. It turned out to be an actual vision, and a discovery of my own which I shall name, Planet Juleokin. I named this planet after my fans, because I am Julius the Jules, my fans are called Juleokin.

I found myself in an environment similar to that of Earth, but the technological advancements were nothing short of unreal! I could measure the planet's atmosphere as being 90% above the planet's surface, unlike the Earth's by an unfathomable amount! The surface was only half the size of the Earth!

The people there were dressed more like businesswomen on Earth, since most of the population was women, but the women there only allowed who they viewed as the most beautiful(almost like American standards of beauty) to walk their planet.

I seen a bunch of aquatic creatures in tubes, domes, and tanks. But I thought since I saw a fish swimming in some of the electronics. I figured they were just illusions, so I cracked a clear, tubed, support beam open. But the slimy, slithery, and huge eel like creature was real! I fought the creature, but finally, I focus-punched it!

There was a bright, blinding flash of light, and it turned out the hideous creature was nothing more than a naked plus-sized woman! Me and my friends made sure she was alright, but she was half-dazed, and she was just grateful she was a human again. To me, she was beautiful.

It was clear to me now! The elites of the planet put their 'less beautiful' women, and all of their captured men into aquatic bodies...

I was clearly in an avatar body, because I could be seen by the other women, and I was in a male body genetically modified for the elite, 'beautiful women's' standards of a male worthy of reproducing.

© 2017 Joseph D. Smith


Author's Note

Joseph D. Smith
Ignore grammar problems. Feel free to add input on fixing my style. Need input on how to improve organization and structuring.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on March 4, 2017
Last Updated on March 4, 2017
Tags: planet juleokin, julius the jules, joseph d. smith, 2017, dreams, spacetime, solar system

Author

Joseph D. Smith
Joseph D. Smith

Juleokin, KY



About
I am Joseph D. Smith, I am commonly known as Julius the Jules, which is my stage name as a professional, Experimental Pop musician. Fans of Julius the Jules are known as Juleokin. I earn my income fro.. more..

Writing