Cervical Arthritis Problem and Chiropractor’s Therapy for It

Cervical Arthritis Problem and Chiropractor’s Therapy for It

A Story by josephmaillet11
"

There are many reasons for this pain. It mainly happens with excessive stiffness at the joints of the cervical spinal discs and the facet joints. This toughness may be caused due to age or by extreme

"
Today people have many bone related disease. One of the major problems which occur younger to aged people is ‘Cervical Osteoarthritis’. Degeneration of the joints in the lower part of the spinal cord can lead to lumbar arthritis and degeneration of upper spine joints can result cervical arthritis. This kind of situation is called cervical spondylosis, or cervical osteoarthritis or degenerative neck disease (DND). In the layman language it is called neck pain.

Now let’s talk about Cervical Arthritis.

There are many reasons for this pain. It mainly happens with excessive stiffness at the joints of the cervical spinal discs and the facet joints. This toughness may be caused due to age or by extreme pressure on the discs and joints of facet (Due to injury or bad posture).

Symptoms of Cervical Arthritis:

1)  The symptoms of cervical arthritis include:
2)  Pain and stiffness in the neck
3)  Feelings of numbness, tingling, or weakness. 
4)  Headache (Back of the head)
5)  Pain at the blades of the shoulders
6)  Stiffness may be more in early morning 
Therapies for this disease:

There is no direct treatment of this. As I previously told that it occurs due to aging and excessive pressure, so there is no prescription nor any medication can cure the erosion. Chiropractor in Gladesville and all over the world, practices with ‘Anti-inflammatories’ and pain relievers. In some situation they have to inject direct injection of corticosteroids. 

Chiropractors are also taught to diagnose and take care of cervical arthritis, but they use to do treatment in a comprehensive manner.  Chiropractor Gladesville is most bothered with the proper function and motion of the spinal joints and the soft tissues that surround them. 

Their initial way of therapy is spinal manipulation or adjustments. Chiropractors do it to develop mobility and restore a regular array of motion not only in the cervical joints, but also to the entire spine cord. After a comprehensive check to diagnose the exact factors of the patient’s condition, chiropractor in Gladesville may prescribe a cycle of changes to rectify abnormalities in the spine and joints that may have caused the wear and tear in the first place, and which may be the main reason to create it.

Many chiropractors also apply a number of related treatments such as therapeutic massage, ultrasound, electrical stimulation which alternately stimulates and relaxes muscles to help them loosen up, and gentle stretching exercises to treat the muscles surrounding the neck joints, which may be created to its offensive function. 

Many times chiropractic therapies may not be suitable in every case, but for many these therapies can reduce and even eradicate the pain of cervical arthritis. To find out if we can help, give us a call today or for GAIT SCAN & ORTHOTIC PRESCRIPTION visit us now.

© 2013 josephmaillet11


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on October 1, 2013
Last Updated on October 1, 2013
Tags: Chiropractor, Chiropractic, treatment