Chapter 26

Chapter 26

A Chapter by Jemma Packman

Indigo in her living room. Priscilla walks in and says "Get ready right now."
Indigo says "You got my text?"
"I did and I'm ignoring it. Get up and get ready."
"She said she didn't have to give me anything."
"So?"
"She's not going to give me the answers I want, is she?"
"She won't if you're not there." Priscilla kneels down in front of Indigo. "She has had you running around all week looking for her."
"I found her. I was there before six and she came in the back a minute after."
"So you s**t out. Are you going to give up?"
"Shouldn't I?"
"You pushed and you fell. She still wants to meet you. That has not changed."
"I don't know."
"Fine. You call your brother, get him to pick me up from here, and I'll call Iona, tell her what happened. Maybe she'll tell you she told you so real nice."
"I don't want to talk to her."
"Then get ready and let's go."
"Alright, but if she doesn't show?"
"You know where to find her."
Indigo looks at her phone. "S**t! I don't know what to wear and I've got just over an hour to get there."
Priscilla stands up. "There's an outfit on your bed ready for you. Reuben and I may have done that for you."
"Why?"
"Whatever happened today, you'd want to get changed and, for a lesbian, you take forever to pick out an outfit."
"Thank you."
"What to thank me, get ready. And first drinks are on you." Indigo nods and runs upstairs. "I am such a great friend."


© 2016 Jemma Packman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on June 2, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016

Finding Summer


Author

Jemma Packman
Jemma Packman

Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jemma Packman


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jemma Packman