Chapter 37

Chapter 37

A Chapter by Jemma Packman

At Indigos house. Summer sat on the couch as Indigo comes out of the kitchen holding a glass of juice. Indigo passes it to Summer and says “Here.”
Summer takes it and says “Thanks” Summer sips the juice. “Are you going to tell me what you want to do today?”
“Not yet.”
“Indigo.”
Indigo starts to go upstairs. “not fun to be left hanging, is it?” Summer shakes her head. “Stay there and drink your juice. I wont be long.” Summer nods as Indigo runs upstairs. Summer drinks a bit more of the juice and leans forward to put the glass on the table. As she moves back, she notices the box under the chair. She grabs it and begins to look through it. As shes looking at the photos, she smiles. Indigo comes down the stairs and notices what Summer is looking at “S**t! You found it.”
“You kept these?”
“I kept everything.”
Summer looks up at Indigo. “Why?”
Indigo sits next to Summer. “You keep your happy memories, Sums,” Indigo gently turns Summers face towards her own, “and youre mine.”
Indigo kisses Summer. Summer pulls away and rests her forehead against Indigos. “You want to keep me?”
“I never wanted to let you go.”
Summer stands up and shakes her head. “You ready to go?”
“Sure.”
“Ok.” Summer puts the box on the table. “Lets go.”
Summer walks to the door. “Youre in a hurry.”
“I guess I need new memories.”
“I can help with that.”
Indigo grabs her bag and walks with Summer out of the house.


© 2016 Jemma Packman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on June 10, 2016
Last Updated on June 10, 2016

Finding Summer


Author

Jemma Packman
Jemma Packman

Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jemma Packman


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jemma Packman