Chapter 49

Chapter 49

A Chapter by Jemma Packman

Indigo at a bar with Gaz and Priscilla. Priscilla says “Wow. You really do have it bad.”

Indigo says “I know. What should I do? I want to help her. I want to keep her and Ethan safe, but I want to know who did that to her. Why they did that to her.”

Gaz says “She knows that and when you find that piece of s**t, you let me know.”

What you going to do?”

Hey, Summer means a lot to me too. She left me too, and I can’t believe she has a kid. Does he look like her?”

Priscilla says “Why the interest?”

I’m like an uncle now. No need to be jealous, Babe.”

Indigo says “Summer already told him she wouldn’t sleep with him. Even if you were involved.”

Priscilla says “Excuse me?”

He casually and playfully suggested that the three of you have a threesome and got shot down.”

Gaz says “That’s not entirely true.”

You’re right, it’s not. She said she’d think about it if it was Lexi not Gaz.”

Priscilla says “Ouch. Your sister not you?”

Gaz says “She said she wouldn’t share her. You’re not upset?”

Why would I be? She didn’t swap me out.”

You may just be a keeper.”

Indigo says “How did the interview go?”

Pretty good, I guess.”

Priscilla says “Good enough to start Friday.”

Indigo says “That’s great, Gaz. What exactly are you coaching?”

Gaz says “Basketball and soccer mainly but I’ll be assisting the other coaches when needed.”

Your dream’s come true. You get to spend your life in high school. Congrats, bro.” Indigo hugs Gaz and kisses Priscilla on the cheek. “I better get going. I don’t know when Ethan’s bedtime is.”

What kind of mother are you?” Indigo hits the back of Gaz’s head and leaves. Priscilla laughs. “What are you laughing for?”

Priscilla says “Swapped out and hit. Does anyone like you?”

Only you and that’s all I need.”

Gaz kisses Priscilla. “Kiss a*s.”



© 2016 Jemma Packman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on June 17, 2016
Last Updated on June 17, 2016

Finding Summer


Author

Jemma Packman
Jemma Packman

Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jemma Packman


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jemma Packman