"I love you too."

"I love you too."

A Chapter by Jacob Rodriguez

       Anthony looked at me puzzled, he was completely confused about what was going on with Alana.  Honestly, I didn't really understand what was going on myself.  My skin was on fire, and my head was killing me, my body craved for a very personal sedative. My focus was starting to become hazy, and I felt my concern for Alana slipping away.  

I started off towards her room, at first to see that she was okay, but quickly my intentions started to change.  Alana was already, clearly, out of her mind, what damage could I really do at this point.  I pressed my hand to the knob of her bedroom door.  Just as I touched the door a jolt, of what felt like electricity, shot up my arm and through my entire body.  I yelped loudly in pain.  I knew that my high sense of touch was returning, but even this was unusual.  Within just a moment, Anthony was at my side.  He clutched my arm firmly and my attention shot directly to his eyes.  His eyes seemed to glow in the dimly lit hallway, just outside Alana's room.  My whole body, ceased to ache, in fact it didn't seem as though I could feel anything at all.  Even the sensation of Anthony's hand against my forearm diminished.  

"Are you alright?"  His voice seemed deep, and yet, it hit my ears like velvet.  

"I--I guess, yeah."  I said and my hand dropped away from the door.  All my desires turned toward Anthony.  

Slowly I leaned in, for the first time, and pressed my lips to his.  My eyes closed and I enjoyed the soft touch of his lips against mine.  Slowly, I started to feel my body's warmth return, as if I had suddenly just been awoken.

Anthony's hand slowly slid up my arm, and to me it almost felt like a light static shock continuously running across my skin, following his movements.  Effortlessly, I placed my hand on the back of his head, where it met his neck.  Slowly, I ran my hands upward, against his buzzed short hair, which now felt like the softest silk I had ever touched, almost what I had imagined a cloud would have felt like.  His tongue slipped against mine and oddly, to me, it tasted like raspberry candy.  

Anthony moved forward in my direction and I stumbled, clumsily, into the wall opposite Alana's room.  His hands were working diligently to unbutton my shirt, all the same while kissing me and only pausing, briefly, a few times.  I could feel his breath against my neck just before he kissed it, nibbling gently a bit after each kiss.  After about three buttons, he'd given up and torn the rest apart.  Sexy.  I thought.  He pulled my red tank top over my head tossing it aside on the floor next to the one he'd just removed.  I picked him up and wrapped his legs around my waist forcing him to straddle me, while I walked in the direction of my bedroom which was a few doors down.  

I tossed him gently onto my bed and then hopped up on top of him.  I placed my hands under his shirt and firmly ran then up, towards his pecks, then yanked his shirt over his head.  His body was flawless, soft brownish colored skin, with no blemishes that I could see.  He was lightly defined, not very well cut, but I could see the outline of a very attractive, "six-pack", set of abdominal muscles.  My curtains were open and the light of the moon shone in on us.  I looked deep into his eyes, which were now a dark chocolaty-brown.  I shifted my body forward, grinding lightly against his and leaning in for another kiss.  

I imagined what it would be like to be outside kissing him in the rain, I could feel the drops pattering and sliding down my back, slowly into a small opening between my pants and my buttock.  I opened my eyes and watched the water drip from my forehead onto his.  Suddenly the scene had become more than just my imagination.  Anthony sat up slightly.  

"What's going on?"  Water was gliding across his face and down his nose.  It had to be the most erotic thing I could have possibly imagined.  Our pants were soaked and his back was now pressed into a very wet lawn.  

"I don't know."  I answered, and was truly astonished.  I had never imagined such a thing before this moment.  Anthony rolled me onto my back and I felt the grass, which had become somewhat brittle in the rain, press against my skin.  He sat with his body between my legs and wrestled with the button on my pants.  When he finally got my jeans off, he had no trouble taking off this loosely fit cargo shorts.  He sat close to me, and my body shuddered with anxiety or excitement with the anticipation of what was about to happen.  He leaned forward kissing me lightly, tracing my collarbone and then my n*****s.  I ran my hand against the back of his head purposelessly, but something about the sensation seemed to make the scene sexier to me.  He placed his hands underneath me, at the small of my back and my body, almost instinctively, lifted.  Slowly he ran his hands up lifting my upper body as he did so.  I was impressed with how it seemed effortlessly done. 

  As he pulled me closer, I felt an unfamiliar warmth penetrate my body, and shudder up my back.  A pleasure-filled moan escaped me, and I was almost startled at it.  I placed my hands on his shoulder-blades, dug my fingers in, and ran them down, before replacing them on his shoulders with my arms wrapped under his.   I leaned in and started to kiss his neck, but instead ended up biting him when I felt the next moan start to escape me.  He pulled away from me but kept his eyes fixed on mine.  He had a soft smile on his face, and for the first time in a very long time I felt--Safe.  

All of my worries had slipped away, as if the rain had washed them from me.  At that moment we were in a nowhere place, a place I had created for just the two of us.  I had never given myself to a man, like I had in this moment.  I never felt so complete, so close to someone before this point in time.  

He looked at me with such endearment, and for a brief moment I thought I had heard his thoughts.  

"I love you."  I was mistaken, he had said that to me.  I wanted to trace his, rain-moistened, lips as they had spoken those words to me.  I hadn't heard it in his mind, I heard it with my ears.  

"I love you too."  I placed both hands on either side of his head, behind his ears, and in that moment I experienced the most meaningful kiss of my life.  



© 2015 Jacob Rodriguez


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

415 Views
Added on December 27, 2013
Last Updated on December 2, 2015
Tags: Fantasy, Erotica, Romance, Gay & Lesbian, Suspense


Author

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Hinesville, GA



About
I am a young, aspiring writer, looking to one day fullfill my dreams and become published. I love to read and write (obviously), swim, bowl, and socialize. I hope to give inspiration to the world, a.. more..

Writing