No matter what happens

No matter what happens

A Chapter by yashmita13
"

live.love.learn.

"

No matter what happens

It’s another day today. Days have passed, and some are yet to come. Some have gone by like wind, and others took years. You will not live forever, so don’t take even a second for granted. Who knows it might end up being your best one.

Have you ever noticed in the end of a day that you wasted it doing nothing? Well life’s like a diamond, precious and small at the same time. So don’t waste it. If you like eating, go eat till you burst out. If you like writing, go write a book. You like dancing, dance till your feet burn. You like to party, then do so until you no longer know where you are. But don’t let a single moment go by without having fun.

Take every opportunity that excites you. Wear what you want whenever you want to. Visit at least 10 different countries. Swim in the ocean. Skydive. Be on every social site possible. Keep a dog. Face your fears. Hug your best friend. Earn money… a lot of it. Spend it on yourself. Get dirty in the mud. Help the poor. Slap someone. Make your own language. Fall in love.

But remember….. You’re young and you’re beautiful so live your life and be happy no matter what happens.



© 2013 yashmita13


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reminds me of kal ho na ho...if you are an indian !!
great work :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yashmita13

8 Years Ago

hahaha yeah . do i take that as a compliment?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

362 Views
1 Review
Added on September 16, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013


Author

yashmita13
yashmita13

About
A system takes care of the detail work for you, freeing up your time and your mind so you can focus on activities that Generate Income. The last thing you need to worry about is all the detail work of.. more..

Writing