BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE

BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE

A Story by yashmita13
"

inspired me... hurt when she left

"

BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE

 

 

There I was, standing all alone in the dark, thinking why me? When I realized that I wasn’t the only one feeling the same, but there was another, another one with the same pain, the same stories, and the same sorrow. We were almost the same, but the only thing that was different between us was that she had the power to face it, to reply, and to take it seriously. I was the kind of person who would keep calm and do nothing about it. I used to think that something is wrong in me and I am the one who needs to change and try mixing up. We both were suffering from the same problems. I used to take it lightly and think that I will have to copy the other world. Whereas she, always thought that the world did not deserve her love and friendship.

We were teased, tortured, and annoyed, but we didn’t let it spoil our lives.

Our friendship had started on Friendships Day. She was also in the same school as I was, and we both had to stay back in school in order to wait for our parents to complete their hours of teaching in school. I didn’t talk to her much as I found her a little too arrogant but I had enough courtesy to give her a band that someone else gave me that day. I still remember the words that she used after taking the friendship band-”. At that moment I felt like there was another cloud in the sky that deserved much more than it was getting at that time. I told her about how relaxed I felt when I heard those words and that I could never forget them. That was the day we told each other all our problems and our secrets.

Evidence exists to prove that I had started from that day onwards to talk a lot and had stopped taking insults to my heart. I didn’t care much about my classmates and would wait for the bell to ring at 3:00 so I could enter the library and discuss about the people in our classes that were mean to us. We would share about our house, our school, and our building problems. We were thrown out of the library so many times for running into tables and laughing out loud. We were somewhat in our own world. I used to tell her all my problems and she would help me confront them.

She had come into my life and gone out of it like a storm. We had become best friends until we had a small fight which had cost me for eternity. She had taught me how to handle every kind of situation but she had forgotten to tell me how to say sorry to your best friend. It was then when I realized that I had lost a best friend, but I would never forget her.

I will always remember that there was this girl in my life, BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE, her name was Sonal and she could not be described as anything else but as my inspiration!!!!!

She had indeed inspired me by her kindness, her soft but powerful heart, and her intelligence. She has made me who I am today.

© 2013 yashmita13


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

...I almost dont want to comment on this because its so nicely written and explains to me what is happening to the character in it... I feel like it explains how you can go from mentally thinking nothing of yourself to having that one person who can help you fix the issues you have when nobody else can or will... but then you can so easily loose them just like that and just not be able to comprehend what you just lost...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was so good and so sad at the same time... you are extraordinary and have so much potential so please keep on writing... Your friend sounds like an amazing person.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yashmita13

8 Years Ago

thank you so much. this piece means a lot to me.
Nice friend.. Nice story.. Can't rate this...because this is something to b felt..
I loved it..

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yashmita13

8 Years Ago

awh thank you so much
...I almost dont want to comment on this because its so nicely written and explains to me what is happening to the character in it... I feel like it explains how you can go from mentally thinking nothing of yourself to having that one person who can help you fix the issues you have when nobody else can or will... but then you can so easily loose them just like that and just not be able to comprehend what you just lost...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

514 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 16, 2013
Last Updated on November 15, 2013

Author

yashmita13
yashmita13

About
A system takes care of the detail work for you, freeing up your time and your mind so you can focus on activities that Generate Income. The last thing you need to worry about is all the detail work of.. more..

Writing