Never Vindicated

Never Vindicated

A Poem by justjenn_2u

He asks her if she is feeling rambunctious.

 

She is thinking peaceful thoughts until he stirs her shamed mind.

 

She stares into the aqua sky contemplating the other betrayals he may find.

 

He feels so insecure that he could once again lose her to the lost ones.

 

He wonders if there will be a repeated night where she didn't come home to her sons.

 

She is fighting the demons clinging within.

 

He remembers the times of her living in her branded sin.

 

She is hearing the taunting voices scream.

 

She wishes her mistakes were just a horrid dream.

 

She prays that the urge will be lifted.

 

Into her barrier, she has slowly drifted.

 

 

© 2008 justjenn_2u


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

We all have inner demons that, whisper into our ears, and make some paths more appealing then others at times. Be these demons of outside experience or inside turmoil. But like all things, we are yin and yang, each demon has and angel beside it, fighting for you and what is good. It becomes a choice, that one fills with will power. Sometimes that will power needs chocolate or a helping hand of a friend to become strong enought to conquer those demons.
Good poem.. A little picture into your soul. :)
May the winds of life, always give strength to your angels, as you walk along.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

good

Posted 16 Years Ago


Sometimes when we make mistakes, those that claim they love us, are the ones that let us forget our mistakes, but they still want you in their lives... thats when the relationship is toxic and you must get out to truly move on and be a new person.. I've been there.

..get out of my brain :)

Write on,
Melba

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A most wonderful depiction of her mind in doubt of her past, present and somewhat future that moves me forward. Your correlation of words allows me to see deep into her thoughts, giving me a sense of her Vindicated life. Nice write Jenn

Posted 16 Years Ago


I like the rhyming scheme in this and the imagery is very good! A very good read! Thanks for sharing. Barbara

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

broken rhyme fits will with the overall scheme of the poem!
i like it!
strange technique for sure!
but skillful!

keep it up!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this one is in my opinion your best that i have read. i really liked the form of it and the almost rambling thoughts of it

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i really like this short and to the point, and i like what it poses from both sides of the human mind both male and female alike. the never asked, never answers questions, the shame that the thoughts have occurred. We've all had that happen, and this really brings it out, great job. Thanks for the read request.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You need not worry about vindication. It is as revenge. It eats the soul away from the inside; pulling energy at an expense far more dear that it is worth. It may not seem that way at first; but it eats like a slow poison and spreads, cancerous dark sludge into the surrounding cells.
The more difficult choice; but better in the end is forgiveness. I don't mean forgetting; then you loose the lessons. Forgive.Forgive the self; forgive the parts of us that make us imperfect. NO one is in the eyes of humanity; in the eyes of society. But we all have divinity inside. The creator akasha force made you with light inside. Forgive the cracks and imperfections; you were made that way; we all have them. Focus on the light and the divinity you have within you to shine through those cracks. If you were perfect there wouldn't be anyplace for that light to shine out.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That's true and sad at the same time. I don't have any addictions or any other problems, except looking into the mirrior, that's when the s**t really hit the fan

Anyway, I really admire how you wrote it so soft and smooth without any breakouts, so it's all good...


Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i really like this poem. you discribed everything wih very stong words. im excited to read more of your work!
GREAT WRITE!!! :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

766 Views
24 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 1, 2008
Last Updated on March 3, 2008

Author

justjenn_2u
justjenn_2u

VA



About
I write from my heart. I follow my instinct. I live impulsively. I never feel like my feet are firmly grounded as I am a free spirit. I am a very intuitive person, sometimes to the point it hurts .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Learn Learn

A Poem by justjenn_2u