Broken

Broken

A Poem by k.d.
"

He cut too deep into me this time. I can't take the pain any longer.

"
You are crushing my heart with your ignorance.
And I know that you think everything's alright between us.
What you don't know is that I'm gonna yell and scream at you later for all of your mistakes later tonight.
You sit there like nothing happend, and I just can't understand how you don't see my broken heart, litterally spilled on the floor in front of you.
 You know that something is wrong with me, but the thing is, you're too stupid to see this girl that is crying inside.
This girl is not the girl that wants to stay with you forever.
Because this girl has better things to do than stay and wait around for you to finnally get your act together.
And who knows when that day will come.
Not now.
That's too bad 'cuz right now I have to get on with my life.
Which right now includes leaving you behind.
I have to leave you, and I hope that you'll  be fine with that.
Knowing you, it will.
I'd ask you to try to figure this out with me.
But I've come to realize that you can't figure anything out with that enormous immaturity that stuck to you like glue and never peeled off.
It was never said in words between us, but we just knew that we could never leave each other ever.
You had the nerve to tear that agreement with this unnoticed callousness.
You put a knife to my heart and tore it all to peices.
What I hate about all of this, is that you don't even know that you had the potential to break me in a way that will leave an invisible tear in my skin that will stay open, bleeding for as long as I live.
So, what I'm saying is goodbye.
Goodbye forever......

© 2010 k.d.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

416 Views
Added on March 4, 2010
Last Updated on March 4, 2010

Author

k.d.
k.d.

Eau Claire, WI



About
I like to write. I play the piano. I play the trumpet. I play the french horn. more..

Writing
Tears Tears

A Poem by k.d.


Funny Funny

A Story by k.d.


The Reaper The Reaper

A Story by k.d.