6.5. Enigma

6.5. Enigma

A Chapter by Katherine Enma Pineapple

Enigma

          n. mystery; somebody or something that is not easily explained or understood

 

                Chrishalyn at first didn’t know what she would say. Everything was so weird. She merely kept silent and bobbed her head, as if she didn’t know what was happening and who Chrishalyn was.

 

                “Who’s Chrishalyn? My name is Freya.”

 

                Loki turned to look at Chrishalyn and sighed. He kept calm and stared at Mary, Max and Ricky who looked convinced that Chrishalyn wasn’t who they thought she was.

 

                “I heard that you beat this student up and stole all his money,” he started as Mary scoffed and nervously made her way to him.

 

                “And so what if we did?” she taunted, her voice shaking. She peeked over at Ricky who merely sighed, again. Loki raised a brow and smirked.

 

                “You should know what happens next.” He flexed his fingers. Ricky’s eyes widened as he watches Loki’s small movements. He blinked before he shouted.

 

                “Mary! Step back! He’s going to electrocute you!” Loki growled. Ricky took Max’s arm as Mary did as what he said. She ran back and hurriedly, her heart beat ringing in her ears. She gasps as Loki draws back his hand and prepares to shoot a bolt to them. Ricky inhales and gathers his thoughts.

 

                Judging by his position he’s going to shoot at Mary first since she’s the strongest but the slowest between her and Max. When she prepares to shoot water at him he would probably use that opportunity to zap her and splash her shot of water back to us, making us more of a conductor for electricity. I can see it by the way he’s holding back, ready to shoot but waiting.

 

                The most logical move would probably hide Mary back behind Max who’s wearing Chrishalyn’s Anti-Loki gear.

 

                Ricky sweat dropped at that thought.

 

                Then have Mary douse him with water and run away while he can’t zap us without being zapped himself.

 

                The only problem is. Ricky breathed in as he stared at Chrishalyn. But that’s all if that girl over there doesn’t lift a finger.

 

                “Mary hide behind Max and prepare to douse him with water.” Ricky whispered. Mary did as ordered, with a hint of frustration. He watches Chrishalyn, wanting to see if the girl’s going to do anything. Ricky proceeds with his plan, wanting to have it executed with speed.

 

                Surprisingly it went smoothly.

 

                Now as they run with their tails probably between their legs. There was this feeling that rang along with the deafening heart beats that echoed throughout their bodies. With every step they took on the unpaved grassy fields that surrounded their school the feeling expounded more and more until it consumed Ricky’s very own thoughts.

 

                Who exactly was Freya? 



© 2012 Katherine Enma Pineapple


Author's Note

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Woot finally suceeded in writing a chapter without a certain character D: Time to introduce Ricky~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nabasa ko na to sa computer mo gusto ko lang ireview
the always awesome Anti-lOki gear haha pwede bang magkaganyan? tapos pwede rin bang magkaroon ng Gino magnet?lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

lol tabi ka kay Jewel XDDD baka pwede rin noh?? hahaha baka pagnapunta yan sa iyo hindi mo na siya m.. read more
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

Yehey!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Loved it! Mystery there is and it makes me wanna read more :) 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

Thank you :D
.

11 Years Ago

U're welcome! :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 29, 2012
Last Updated on September 29, 2012


Author

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Katherine Enma Pineapple

Somewhere out there in the rainbow, The Rainbow, Philippines



About
I LOVE GOD Hi guys :) I'm back~ Nyaha~ I'll be busy with college entrance exams and scholarship applications though :< I'll drop by time to time :) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


last tear drop last tear drop

A Poem by felli


Midnight Midnight

A Poem by Steven Cash


Drowning Drowning

A Poem by Tai Ryens