Dream or reality

Dream or reality

A Story by lovedarkknight24
"

It's a fiction story. An unexpected event happens to a celebrity and how he overcome that problem.

"

On a Christmas, Eve Sehun was returning home for his vacation.  Sitting at the back of the car without noticing wearing headphone listening to the debut song of his thinking about that time how he spends and the difficulties he faced and how they overcame that difficulties. Now every child knows about him. While he was thinking suddenly the car stopped.

What happened he asked?

Sir, I think the car was broke. I will go and check you just wait here continue with your work sir.

After half an hour

Hey, manager what are you doing come fast? My family is waiting for me I have to surprise by giving my visit. Just leave this car we can move to another one. Hey, are you listening I am asking you just answer me? What a weird man why is he not answering.

He opens his car door to see what happened. When he turned around it was full of darkness.

It just looked like a dark wood where he was unable to find the manager. With a shock he started to call manager are you there just answer me don’t play the prank on me. I will just remove you from the post just come back.

While walking around the woods he found a chain with a heart locket in it. He took the chain and put it in his pocket.

After when he was traveling in the woods he suddenly heard a sound

That is mine. Give that back to me.

I will kill you.

But he did not take that seriously. He was just marking the places by breaking the branch while he was breaking the branch he heard it two times.

Then he felt fear and turned around and saw a girl with Christmas dress. Waving him.

He totally lost his mind by seeing a ghost.

She laughed at him with a scary laugh she went towards him and said give back my chain. Give it to me I want it.

He with that fear ran away from there and lost his way. After a long run he felt thirsty and wanted to eat something with that hunger he sat down and slept there.

Suddenly from the bushes, he heard a sound asking for the help.

He went near the bushes and saw the ghost was crying. He asked the ghost what happen with a fear in his eyes.

She said that her little brother is not well I can’t help him as I am dead. So I was searching for a person to help me.

By hearing this Sehun went there to see and he called ambulance rescued the child.

With a thanking face, the ghost thanked him and said that if in any Christmas Eve you have any problem you can call me by the help of this chain. As it was her brother’s chain he gifted it in the Christmas Eve.

Then the ghost disappeared from there.

Suddenly a sound came to Sehun wake up. Wake up Sehun.

We have reached your home. Get up.

Then he opens his eyes and runs towards his manager. Ask are you all right?

The manager asks him did you hurt somewhere.

With a big laugh, they hug each other and say Merry Christmas.

While when he walks towards the car he put his hands inside the pocket and he was shocked to see the chain from his pocket.

Is this a dream or reality in confusion put the chain in his neck.

Without saying a word to anyone keeping this journey as a secret he went toward his family.

Where his mom and dad were shocked to see him and scolds him you should have informed us beforehand so that we can have a great grand Christmas party for you.

His elder brother came and they started to chat with each other and he was sharing his experience of being a number one pop singer.

They laughed with each other but in his mind, he was thinking about that incident that is it a dream or reality.

© 2018 lovedarkknight24


Author's Note

lovedarkknight24
Ignore grammar problems, any suggestions are accepted.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on December 8, 2018
Last Updated on December 8, 2018
Tags: ghost, christmas event, fanfic.

Author

lovedarkknight24
lovedarkknight24

kerala, kochi, India



About
Hey am kajal. I am new to the writing section. Love to write a lot. I love to taste different kinds of foods. listening music is my favorite. more..

Writing