HOT AND SWEET

HOT AND SWEET

A Story by lovedarkknight24
"

It is a story of 2 princes and 2 princesses. With complete different behavior. Let us see that how their life is been hot and sweet.

"

Once upon a time their lived two princes. They are Hwank and Jacob.  They were best friends from childhood onwards. Hwank always loves to be clean. He hates the people who mess up his room. The opposite goes to Jacob he hates cleanliness. One day while going for hunting they saw two women riding their horse and hunting down animals. At first sight, they both fell in love with them. Hwank and Jacob decided to pursue them but what they don't know is that the girls who they saw are the princess and they have the opposite characters. On returning to the home they decided to say this to their parents. When they reached there they got shocked to hear that they have to go on a blind date. After some time they decided to go on a date. When both of them reached there they were unexpectedly shocked to see the same women and decided to date them. Hwank was with Princess June and Jacob was with princess Hana. Princess June and Hana are twins who are like a best friend they share all the things and never fought with each other. They love each other and Hana is just like Hwank and June is just like Jacob. Hwank and Jacob did not know about their behavior but gone mad in love with them. They decided to get married to them. After marriage, they both had many fighting’s and they always have their own way to patch up. They make a hell of a noise and always fall for each other. They always say their first meeting with each other. As every family will not have a happy ending but as well as every family do not have a sad ending. While in a relationship every person in both sides should sacrifice something or other as the relationship of Hwank and June we see that while getting scold by Hwank there is a sweet and cool relationship them. As for Jacob and Hana by getting scold by Hana to Jacob there is a sweet and hot relationship. As for a family sometime this hot and sweet relationship always matches.

       “ EVERY RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT SACRIFICE


 WITHOUT ANY SACRIFICE A RELATIONSHIP WILL 


NOT BE COMPLETE”. 


   Dedicated to all my hot and sweet


Couple….

© 2018 lovedarkknight24


Author's Note

lovedarkknight24
Ignore grammar problems, any type of suggestions are allowed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on December 13, 2018
Last Updated on December 13, 2018
Tags: love story, prince story, children story {modified one }.

Author

lovedarkknight24
lovedarkknight24

kerala, kochi, India



About
Hey am kajal. I am new to the writing section. Love to write a lot. I love to taste different kinds of foods. listening music is my favorite. more..

Writing