I Want

I Want

A Story by Clara Kevie
"

Kalopsia at it's finest - situations appearing more beautiful than they are.

"

I’m not usually a fan of staying up late, but I want to stay up until 2 am with you every night. I want to talk with you for hours and not get bored. I want to smile all the time, and I do when I’m with you. I want more sunshine, rainbows and unicorns in my life, and you bring them. I want an endless supply of hugs. I want to share feelings and words and ideas and be excited. I want to laugh and know you’re right there with me. I want to talk to you until we’re both so tired, we both fall asleep giggling and yawning and smiling ridiculously. I want to look through years and years of yearbooks and pick out silly photos of people I like with you. I want to talk to you and have us laughing so hard that we have to sit down. I want to wake up with you by my side and smile and giggle and have you know exactly what I’m talking about. I want to stay up until 2 am every night and talk because I’ve got a lot to say and I can’t tell just anyone. I want your opinion, experiences, and reactions. I want you to talk, too. I’ll listen. I love listening.



More than anything, I want to make you smile. I want to be someone who you like… admire, respect. You can come to me for advice, cry on my shoulder, hug me for no reason… I’d love that. I mean… me saying that can’t seem completely out of the blue, right? I’ve told you I want to get to know you better, and… well, I’ve half tried that, but I’m really timid and scared and kind of dumb sometimes, but so are you, so that works out, right? … Look at it objectively, okay? You’re super nice; I’m super nice. I’m funny; you’re hilarious, and I’ll always laugh at your jokes. Even if they weren’t funny- which, to be sure, they are- I’d still laugh because it makes me happy just to be close and listen to you. I’m super honest, too. I don’t know if you knew that because I say really nice things a lot that might sound sarcastic or something, but I’m totally sincere! I don’t lie, and I’m not afraid to apologize. I love making other people feel better, and… you don’t let on to it, but I’ve heard that you could use someone to make you feel better a lot. I know you’re good at making me feel better. You don’t even try, but that’s what you do. I just see you across the hall and I feel 200% better. I don’t know why, and I don’t think it makes much sense, but that’s how it is.

© 2014 Clara Kevie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on August 31, 2014
Last Updated on August 31, 2014
Tags: cute, fantasize

Author

Clara Kevie
Clara Kevie

About
I'm a student with occasional desperate moments of figuring myself out. I write mostly casual whimsical fleeting thoughts. PM me; I take requests :) I'd appreciate if you left constructive fee.. more..

Writing