"What's Love?"

"What's Love?"

A Poem by Kameron Armitage

What is love?

Is it a simple emotion that can be tamed by man?

Or is it an uncontrollable feeling that man cannot yet comprehend?
Being able to tell exactly how she is feeling without saying a word, that's love.
Caring more about her than you do yourself, that's love.
Only caring about her happiness, even if that means it's not with you, that's love.
Not being able to explain your exploding emotions inside, that's love.
Knowing that she only deserves the best, that's love.
When your heart beats so loudly just from seeing her that you're afraid that she might here you, that's love.
Knowing that she is happy with a guy who doesn't deserve her and doing nothing about it, that's love.
Using her eyes as a get out of jail free card when hurtful memories enter your mind, that's love.

Entering her eyes and wishing that she was thinking about you, but knowing that she is thinking about him,

That Hurts.

© 2009 Kameron Armitage


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohmygosh. I like then ending when you changed it up and put "That hurts" We all know what it's like to hurt. I especially know what it's like to love someone who loves another. Isn't it ironic though? We love the one's who hurt us, hurt the one's who love us... Life is a big maze. You just need to find your way. I know I'm probably not making sense but it's true. In a twisted way no one can REALLY be happy on this planet. Not the richest, prettiest, most popular person in the world can be truely happy. It's weird.. Anyway, as always, this is an amazing write. Again with the repetative thing. You need to change it up a bit. Repetition gets boring after a while... just saying.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on January 24, 2009

Author

Kameron Armitage
Kameron Armitage

Gilbert, AZ



About
I am 16 years old and I've been writing for about three months now and love every second of it. I am a guy and proud to write. I've ran into some problems, but everyone does. I hope you enjoy! more..

Writing