Secrets of a Green Witch

Secrets of a Green Witch

A Book by Kandy
"

Anabelle Montebello's sense of hope and imagination was crushed years ago. That is all going to change when she enters Greenwich Academy, a place filled with mystery and secrets yet to be unveiled.

"

© 2010 Kandy


Author's Note

Kandy
Hi! This is my first book that I'm writing, and I hope it comes out well. I will only be posting a chapter every few days, so stay updated if you want to hear the majestical story of Anabelle. Thank you so much for taking the time and reading it. Please review. Thanxs!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Clearing out some old read requests, but I dont have the time to read and review books at the moment. I did, however, save this to my library so that I can get to it when life is a bit less hectic. I look forward to reviewing it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i like this.
wow good job! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


i like it alot. wow.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This book is very good and engaging:) Great Job:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, for your first book it was pretty well written. Some parts can be touched up a little bit but it wasn't things that were too serious. You did well.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Added to my library I will do my best to get to it this week. Do you want a critique or just a yea/nay?

Grif

Posted 13 Years Ago


I bookmarked this for tonight. Looking forward to reading it. Love the lop. I have Jersey Woolys.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Generally not something I would pick up but it was really good! Your flow is effortless and your dialogue is natural. A great start! I can't wait to read more!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

721 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 8 Libraries
Added on May 6, 2010
Last Updated on September 16, 2010
Tags: fantasy, romance, drama

Author

Kandy
Kandy

Los Angeles, CA



About
Hello to the writing world, and hello to you! There's not much to know about me, except that I'm a high school graduate and that I'm just beginning to explore the real world. I have always loved t.. more..

Writing
Gone to Ithaca Gone to Ithaca

A Chapter by Kandy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..