My Life #2

My Life #2

A Story by Writing4you12
"

This story is about an emo girl who goes through high school and life through her way.

"
Going to school is the worst thing about Monday through Friday. It's the most cruelest most horrifying thing a teenager has to go through. Now imagine it five times has worse. That's what it is like for me. High school is just basically a Hell Hole. 
I walked down the hallway rubbing my wrist from the cut. I started to count and name all the scars I had on my body. One from when I was raped by my mom's boyfriend Derek, the second one is from being bullied by my old friend who use to be right beside me through thick and thin. I cut my self because of the pain that I go through, and now it seems as though I cut myself because of the pleasure it brings me. 
By the time second period came around I was so washed up in my thoughts I didn't know what we had for homework. Especially in second period. All I did was pass notes to Riley Orman. My one companion I could always count on to be by my side. I didn't realize that I had fallen for him til the day he took me to the hospital. If he would have never been there that October night, I would have been dead that day. Left on the bathroom floor over dosed on pain medication. He cared enough to save my life. My own mother didn't care she always brought some random drunk guy home. I was in interrupted in my thoughts when somebody put their hands on my shoulder. I jumped in shock
"Woah! It's me Riley." he said just as scared as I was. I looked at him and smiled in relief. I looked at his some what crooked smile and thought about kissing them. His soft blue eyes always made my day when I looked into them and the way his short brown hair matched perfectly made me melt inside. "So I'm having this pool party at my house and I was wondering if you wanted to come." he said scratching his gorgeous brown hair.
"Really Riley! Do you really think I would come?" I said in a some what bitchy tone. I was serious. He knew how I felt about things like that. I didn't give him the time to answer. I just walked off to third period and the day went on after that.

At the end of the day I went to my car in a hurry before the parking lot got to crowded. I looked at my old beated up silver Bug. I just stared at it and wish I had a better car like the rest of the people. I knew that would never happen anyways.
I opened up the car door to find a yellow stuffed envelope sitting in the passenger side. I sat down in the car and reached for it. On the cover it read: Riley O. Hope you like! Never mind I know you will!
I opened the envelope quickly, only to my surprise I found a black one piece swimwear. He left a sticky note on the swim wear telling me to be there at five o'clock. I laughed to myself. He really wanted me there.

© 2012 Writing4you12


Author's Note

Writing4you12
Tell me what you think of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like it...ready to read more :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


That's so sad :( Can't wait to see what happens at the party :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 9, 2012
Last Updated on April 9, 2012
Tags: high school, emo, crushes

Author

Writing4you12
Writing4you12

AL



About
Hi I'm a young writer and writing makes me happy! Ha I am also a very energetic girl! more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Writing4you12



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My life My life

A Story by Writing4you12