My Life #3

My Life #3

A Story by Writing4you12

Coming home from school I was really excited. I had one hour and fifteen minutes to go to Riley's party. I often wondered why he wasted his time on me. I'm not the type of girl you would want to be seen with. I wore heavy black eye shadow and eye liner, the main color I wore was black, and my hair was a bleach blonde color that nobody found attractive. Just your average freak.
As I threw the one piece on my bed, I turned to look at the razor on my night stand. It seemed as though it was yelling my name. Urging me to pick it up and just slice my skin. There was just a small part of me that wanted to be suducted into grabbing the razor and cut myself till I couldn't take the pain no more. I hesitated until my mind finally took control. The relief made me feel as though I was set free, but I knew for a fact that it wouldn't last long.
As I got ready to leave out for Riley's pool party, my druckened mother called me when I was almost out the door. "Hey you. Where the hell do you think you're going?" she yelled stumbling to get up off the couch. I could smell the liquor from the door. 
" Dosent concern you." I mumbled.
" Well sure it does. I'm your mother."
" Let me know when you start acting like one" I snatched the door open and ran to my car as fast as I could. At that moment for some reason I felt like having that razor in my hand right now. I wiped the memory from my head and continued to drive to Riley's house.
When I got to his house, I noticed that I was the only car pulling up, besides Riley's in the drive way. I figured that he wanted me there early. As I parked the car I saw the front door swing open and Riley appeared in his swim trunk. 
" Now the party has just begun" he said smiling and motioning to his backyard. I started to get confused.
"W-what do you mean. Where is everybody?" I asked getting more confused then ever.
"You and I are everybody." he smiled and reached for my hand and lead me toward the pool in the backyard.
We got in the pool and we laughed and smiled at each other. I felt happy for the first time in a long time. And then that silent moment came around where we just looked at each other. My heart started pounding really fast against my chest. I saw him leaning closer to me heading for my lips. I froze for a second I didn't know what to do, but it was to late. His warm lips pressed against mine. 

© 2012 Writing4you12


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great Job!! Ready to see where this goes :) I like the way you refer to her desire/struggle to cut while she's trying to live her life as a teenager, which can be very difficult.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hey can you guy subscribe this and the rest of my stories Thank you!

Posted 11 Years Ago


YAAAAAAAY! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012
Tags: pool party, kiss

Author

Writing4you12
Writing4you12

AL



About
Hi I'm a young writer and writing makes me happy! Ha I am also a very energetic girl! more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Writing4you12



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My life My life

A Story by Writing4you12





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5